Hyundai Genesis Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys I’m fairly new here. Got my 13 bk2 2.0 this summer and been saving some money for parts. Searched a lot on forums and youtube on ebay exhausts but it’s either Tsudo or Js or Spec D, however can’t find any on sale near me. Stumbled across this one with 2.5OD and 4 inch tips. Seller seems trust worthy. It’ll cost me 400 CAD. Just looking for a nice no droning sound. Worth or wait? Thanks in advance!
Automotive lighting Product Automotive design Automotive exterior Font

· Registered
1,793 Posts
Hard to say unless you know someone else with that particular system installed, it looks nice.
Someone else on here had a muffler shop replace their muffler and exhaust tips with somthing more performance oriented and said they were very pleased with the result.
Just another possibly more cost effective alternative.

· Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hard to say unless you know someone else with that particular system installed, it looks nice.
Someone else on here had a muffler shop replace their muffler and exhaust tips with somthing more performance oriented and said they were very pleased with the result.
Just another possibly more cost effective alternative.
Thanks for the advice, might call up some shops around me and see how that would go

1 - 4 of 4 Posts