Hyundai Genesis Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Gen coupe 2.0t GT
273 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
So i decided to post this cause I hate people who like to put other peoples life at risk. So on Sunday night at around 9:30 I was driving home down the DVP in medium volume of traffic not heavy but also not light enough to speed. So as I'm driving home I see these light in my rearview pretty much tailgating me and he keeps racing up to my bumber and slowing down. I just keep driving along. (BTW pure automatic, to me if u drive an auto u shouldnt even be acting cool since chances are u cant drive stick. Not hating on automatics cause there great just a personal opinion.) Anyways he drops back well over 100m and all of a sudden he races up to my bumper switches lanes to my left nearly missing my rear, then races up to the car in the left lane and switches into mine. (If i hadent slammed on my brakes he would have hit my front end) keeps going probably doing well over 150. switches back into the left lane fast and fish tails seeing his left rear tire pretty much lose contact with the floor and trys to control his car, his rear end swarves you hear his engine cut out AKA traction control and he almost goes into the wall and then almost swerves into the car beside him.:eek: So anyways im :mad2: but keeping my cool and just keep driving grateful I didnt get my car wrecked. Anyways not 10 seconds andhes gunning it again:eek:. This time I see a cop car pullout and go after him. Hope he loses his car and got clocked at 50 over. happy to give him a one finger salute as I drove by
Im have gone up to my fair share of races and this is where street racing and street races are seperated. Street races happen on roads that are closed where there are no intersections and there is no one around, street racing actually puts peoples lives in danger like in a industrial sector where there are no intersections. I hope this stupid kid gets the full book thrown at him. And to differentiate between a stupid kid vs people who really street race everyone knows that out of all highways DVP is suicide. Personally know 3 people who have lost thier lives to stupid kids street racing. What kills me is he was racing no one but himself:dunno: talk about being fast

·
Miss Behave Ng
879 Posts
Wow that's pretty retarded. Hope he got the car impounded and license suspended. But even then, I don't even know if that will teach him a lesson (hope it does). Sorry to hear about your friends though. I hope some justice was done on behalf of them and their loved ones.

Every time I drive back to go home on 401, I freak...not because of the volume, but because of the probability of a stupid driver crashing into me. I had some old man merge into my lane without any signals, and worse part was I was partially in his blind spot. I braked and honked the crap out of him, but seeing that he's old, I forgave him. I just wish Hyundai would install better horns in their cars because I doubt these people will hear Fisher-Price toy honks.

·
Señor Member
979 Posts
In a situation like that I would actually pull over to make sure the cop knows he was doing 50 over (may not mean much to them), but hopefully he wouldve had his car impounded and slammed with stunt driving. Morons, stay off the road.

·
2.0T Premium
850 Posts
I've been passed by people going well over 150 on the 407... Never on the DVP though.

At least there was a cop there, half the time nothing ever happens :(

·
Burger King Dildo Hammer
2,189 Posts
On my way to waterloo sometimes down the 401, morons would be racing each other through heavy traffic. Weaving in and out between cars across all three lanes like some jack asses... You know how much that scares people from the North going down to Toronto or something???

It's actually funny, my Dad gets really stressed out driving the freeway, he doesn't like it.. too fast and too much traffic for him. The first time I drove it, it actually bothered me... However, after that, it didn't bother me as much anymore... haven't been down the freeway since July though... I gotta make more trips down to Toronto.

·
Registered
3,381 Posts
On my way to waterloo sometimes down the 401, morons would be racing each other through heavy traffic. Weaving in and out between cars across all three lanes like some jack asses... You know how much that scares people from the North going down to Toronto or something???

It's actually funny, my Dad gets really stressed out driving the freeway, he doesn't like it.. too fast and too much traffic for him. The first time I drove it, it actually bothered me... However, after that, it didn't bother me as much anymore... haven't been down the freeway since July though... I gotta make more trips down to Toronto.
Sorry, I do that sometimes since I road rage hard when driving back from Hamilton to Toronto during rush hour. The biggest problem is that people form really slow moving walls going 90 km/h. It's even worse when it just starts to snow, everyone crawls at 60km/h when there's absolutely nothing on the ground.

·
Burger King Dildo Hammer
2,189 Posts
Sorry, I do that sometimes since I road rage hard when driving back from Hamilton to Toronto during rush hour. The biggest problem is that people form really slow moving walls going 90 km/h. It's even worse when it just starts to snow, everyone crawls at 60km/h when there's absolutely nothing on the ground.
Yeah, but you don't drive like 150km/h do you? I was sailing at 120-125km/h and these guys were tearing up the road at least at 150, possibly more, they flew by me.

·
Registered
3,381 Posts
Yeah, but you don't drive like 150km/h do you? I was sailing at 120-125km/h and these guys were tearing up the road at least at 150, possibly more, they flew by me.
Nah, I just gun it from around 85-90 to 125 after I weave around to find the completely open highway after the rolling roadblock of beige corollas.

·
Burger King Dildo Hammer
2,189 Posts
Nah, I just gun it from around 85-90 to 125 after I weave around to find the completely open highway after the rolling roadblock of beige corollas.
hahahaha, fair enough!

·
Gen coupe 2.0t GT
273 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Really Cowcow, I highly dought you drive like he does. He literly switched lanes when his rear 1/4 panle was at my front 1/4 panel. If I did not break I would have side swipped him and spun him around. I wont say that i dont swerve through taffic sometimes but not to the point where my car fish tails and I almost take cars out and not to the point where cars are slamming on thier brakes to not hit me. I make sure I have enought room to switch. :dunno: I'm the first one to blast it past a car doing it under the speed limit but i dont wanna risk crashing my car.

·
Gen coupe 2.0t GT
273 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
When a guy tailgates me like that, I engine brake
ya but if i had he would have taken me out clean please relize he was going well probably 20-30 km faster than me every time he came up to my rear and u could hear his tires screech as he slammed on his breaks at my bumper this wasnt a tailgater this was some f****n punk who desereved to crash his car, burn and die. To put it to a point if he had crashed, me being a trained first aider, kinesiologist and hopefully one day a physiotherapist I would have pulled my car over and laughed at him as he bleed to death. People like this deserve to die, I just feel sorry for the people they take out with them.

·
Registered
3,381 Posts
ya but if i had he would have taken me out clean please relize he was going well probably 20-30 km faster than me every time he came up to my rear and u could hear his tires screech as he slammed on his breaks at my bumper this wasnt a tailgater this was some f****n punk who desereved to crash his car, burn and die. To put it to a point if he had crashed, me being a trained first aider, kinesiologist and hopefully one day a physiotherapist I would have pulled my car over and laughed at him as he bleed to death. People like this deserve to die, I just feel sorry for the people they take out with them.
I'm like you then, I only switch lanes when I know I won't cause an accident.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts