Hyundai Genesis Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
New GC Owner
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Washed the mud and salt off the car today after work and discovered...some half wit creased my front right fender, presumably trying to squeeze into the next parking spot.

I do my best to park far out of the way, but these knobs still won't keep their distance.

I'm pissed.:mad2:

·
Take 'em Fei!
9,280 Posts
Sucks man, but it could have been worse.

·
Miss Thread Derailer
2,975 Posts
Ouch dude that sucks :(

Some asswipe crunched my brother's civic (my older winter car) and bent the passenger side door in. It makes this lovely "CRACK-CRACK" when you get in and out :(

Let me know if you need a good body shop!!!!

·
Registered
1,810 Posts
Same thing kinda happened to me last week. Got home from washing the car and noticed some dbag ran what looks like a shopping cart along my rear fender. Just ONCE!!!, I would like to catch someone doing this...

·
New GC Owner
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I suppose it's fairly minor, but someone hurt my beauty and didn't have the balls to leave a note.

:mad:

·
Registered
136 Posts
Washed the mud and salt off the car today after work and discovered...some half wit creased my front right fender, presumably trying to squeeze into the next parking spot.

I do my best to park far out of the way, but these knobs still won't keep their distance.

I'm pissed.:mad2:
That sucks. Idk what I would do if someone hit the Genesis. I did have this happen to me when I still had my Tiburon. I made plenty of room for them, but when I walked out the post office there was a Dodge ram truck stuck in the side of my car.

·
「まんがをえ&#
2,483 Posts
was it a blue minivan? if so presumably a small asian lady with uber parking skill :p.

·
The enthusiastic car newb
187 Posts
That sucks man. How deep is the crease?

Oh and: :ttiwwp:

·
Registered
1,934 Posts
I try my hardest to park far as hell and get super pissed when i come back to find somebody parked right next to me. WTF! happens all the time at work. I feel for ya

·
That Guy
421 Posts
lol.....sometimes I just want to buy a Ford temo for parking lot wars!!!!

·
「まんがをえ&#
2,483 Posts
^lol i missed that

1 - 12 of 12 Posts