Hyundai Genesis Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
41 - 56 of 56 Posts

·
DIY Beginner
206 Posts
i appreciate all the love guys. The car's been to so many changes with different wheel setups, different exterior parts, different exhaust systems etc. It's really hard to put an exact figure on how much i spent total since i'm always constantly changing it. For this sema i'm planning to change it up a bit again so it's been a huge money pit in all honesty LOL but yeah i'd roughly estimate that i've spent at least 8- 9 grand (if i only count what's on the car now. A lot more if i count all the changes it went through.
Wow. Well it's gorgeous lol props to you. Must be pickin up girls left and right! Haha jk so just curious with all that money into the car... Is the maintenance bad on it? Cause I'd imagine a car taking so much money for mods, + bad maintenance would be unbearable...

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
3.5L TT but wrong body
12,003 Posts

·
stock car modified driver
5,645 Posts
Wow. Well it's gorgeous lol props to you. Must be pickin up girls left and right! Haha jk so just curious with all that money into the car... Is the maintenance bad on it? Cause I'd imagine a car taking so much money for mods, + bad maintenance would be unbearable...

haha ladies? Na i'm married bro :) Any way i drive the car 80 miles a day so unfortunately that does take a toll on the vehicle. I haven't had major issues with it yet so i've been lucky i guess. Only thing is rock chips, dings and scratches that really tick me off but what's the point of having a nice car if you don't drive it right? LOL

·
DIY Beginner
206 Posts
haha ladies? Na i'm married bro :) Any way i drive the car 80 miles a day so unfortunately that does take a toll on the vehicle. I haven't had major issues with it yet so i've been lucky i guess. Only thing is rock chips, dings and scratches that really tick me off but what's the point of having a nice car if you don't drive it right? LOL
Very true, Yeah rock chips and scratches are a real annoyance for me. Idk what to do about it.

·
Premium Member
24 Posts
Black car back end is so sexy. Love it.

·
Bam-Ba-Lam!!!
2,302 Posts
Fact...No one can compete with Jay's ride (exterior & mods)
Damn it...am in luv again :gc-drool1:
Haha, you heavy hitters need to wait untill the end of the month so you don't scare all the bebehs away.

·
Premium Member
76,154 Posts
Discussion Starter #52
Gonna be slim pickens this month, maybe I should throw mine in for shits and giggles lol

·
Function Over Form
1,222 Posts
Just for kicks

Here's the most recent photos of my car. Oh, I refuse to post any photos with my bumper on. ;)

2011 2.0t Rspec

MAX Parts
PRO coilovers
Super Steering Angle Kit
Subframe Solid Risers
Rear Upper Control Arms
Rear Toe Rods
Lower Traction Rods
Upper Traction Rods
Rear Lower Control Arms
Adjustable Weighted Shift Knob
Hydraulic Hand Brake