Hyundai Genesis Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 61 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,727 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok people get your thinking caps on I need some help here!!

Looking for a few suggestions on what you guys think the next ROTM thread should consist of?
So everyone lets decide on something that is fun and easy for everyone no matter the photography skills they may or may not have!

·
Registered
131 Posts
how about parked next to a cop car? or better yet with a cop ? trooper would be better

·
PM me for deals
1,930 Posts
A shot with another awesome car?

·
Banned
7,214 Posts
Can we do some competitions where the owner must be in the shot with the car, for example, most douche-canoe-ish shot with your car... best photo doing something idiotic and horribly unsafe with the car, most ridiculous place to park a Genesis Coupe... ROTM: Law Enforcement and YOU Month, etc

·
Ex-DSMer
3,611 Posts
My only request is it be something someone can do solo. Rolling shots, to be any good, require 2 cars and a buddy that can take a decent pic. I suppose I COULD let someone drive and take the pic of my car myself...

There's your 1/2 on-topic rant.

·
Premium Member
4,727 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Kee them coming we will most definitely do all of these. Jim I can only imagine what in the hell you have with your car.

·
Ex-DSMer
3,611 Posts
How about some contrasting scenery type themes. Something like "clean car; dilapidated factory/building/etc"?

·
, SJ is the man
9 Posts
I like the idea of best picture near the water. Pond, ocean, lake, big puddle etc...

Also, we should do a month of photobombing. Your car awkardly poking out behind a really nice car etc...

·
Ex-DSMer
3,611 Posts
FFS... "Looking for a few suggestions on what you guys think the next ROTM thread should consist of?" This was posted IN May AFTER this month's theme was announced.

·
H E L L A
247 Posts
not quite sure what FFS means. I was just curious as to what happened to all the rolling shots that were already submitted because there were some cool shots in there.

but hey! I appreciate the sarcasm LamoAWD.

anyways, i love the ROTM section and i hope you guys come up with some cool themes

·
Ex-DSMer
3,611 Posts
http://www.gencoupe.com/ride-month/96911-may-2012-rotm-submissions.html

The submissions for this month's theme, the only thing you are grasping, are in the thread labeled with the month's name (May) and the word "submissions".

This is a thread for, as the name would imply, SUGGESTIONS on future themes.

Refrain from name-calling until reading is mastered, please. You wouldn't like to take this road with me.

·
H E L L A
247 Posts
ooh em gee, you got me bud. I'm completely and utterly devastated now.

i'm so sorry that i'm not as adept at forum-ing as the almighty Landon.

and as far as "not wanting to take this road with you", empty interweb threats don't really get me shakin in my boots. So however you would like to proceed with this exciting little banter is fine with me....Lamoawd

1 - 20 of 61 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.