Hyundai Genesis Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 40 of 61 Posts

·
Ex-DSMer
3,611 Posts
Typical little kid; can't just admit to being wrong and needs to lash out to try and save face. This is often caused by late cessation of breastfeeding or a tiny dong. I recommend REALLY late term self-abortion.

The problem is your READING, not your "foruming".

I won;t waste anymore time on Mr. Mackin Whips and Slangin Whips. I "merc'd" you verbally. Peace out, homeslice.

·
Registered
1,078 Posts
*waiting for Special Olympics meme*

Sent from my SGH-I717M using AutoGuide.Com Free App

·
H E L L A
247 Posts
lol, alright tough guy. I'm very sorry i "lashed out" to save face (i think you're the only one who is doing the lashing)

nice chattin with ya though.byeeee :hello:

oh and btw, sorry to everyone else for going completely off topic.

·
Banned
7,214 Posts
hey suggestion: ROTM - You, Your BK, and Your Favorite Weapon

One picture of you, your car and an implement of destruction of any kind, specifically whose purpose it is to dead-ify people. Or at least poke their eye out, blow their jaw off etc.

·
KDM FTW
2,612 Posts
I vote for creeper / photobomb / pedobear month.

SOON.

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app

·
The Reputation Killer
1,216 Posts
LoL, Lando, it seems like we tend to attract those who are never wrong.

Anyways. We should totally do a month where we take a picture next to an evo. yeah, we should totally do that.. lol.

On a more serious Note...

What about best tandem picture? Two genesis in the photo.
-or-
Best scenery shot with the gen..
-or- (to guarantee that one of us California guys wont win)
Wet shots. Pics in the rain..

·
KDM FTW
2,612 Posts
-or- (to guarantee that one of us California guys wont win)
Wet shots. Pics in the rain..
pretty sure the guys in the NW will win that one. Blu's pics are about 90% rain and 10% "holy **** it's not raining!!" lol.

Wet would suck for me. I'd have to drive into a pool for my car to see water. Or I'd cheat and bring a bunch of buckets of water to a parking lot, drench the car, and then snap pics lol.

What about "best Hyundai poster/brochure" month. Stock or not, it's gotta be glossy and sexy and would have some corny-ass tag line thrown in by Hyundai. I'd lose but it'd be nice. Some past winners have had pics like this.

Or possibly a before/after. You get two pics. Stock as **** and then today. Best pic quality and best overall transformation wins. Either wild work or just perfectly slammed with spacers, whichever before/after combo looks best, that wins.

^^ My $0.02

·
PM me for deals
1,930 Posts
I like before and after idea. Like a fat girl with a cute face turning into a skinny bombshell.

·
The Reputation Killer
1,216 Posts
The only thing with Before and after is, most everybody bought their car stock anyways, so basically, the most modified car will win.

·
PM me for deals
1,930 Posts

·
No driver mod ->>
330 Posts
How about most 4x4? I also like the idea of the wet/rain shot.

Female model on the car no Photoshops tho
^^^Hell no, man. We've seen your arsenal :rofl::bowdown:

·
Registered
1,632 Posts
hey suggestion: ROTM - You, Your BK, and Your Favorite Weapon

One picture of you, your car and an implement of destruction of any kind, specifically whose purpose it is to dead-ify people. Or at least poke their eye out, blow their jaw off etc.
Only if I can photoshop the MOAB that was at my base last year in with the car.

·
PM me for deals
1,930 Posts
21 - 40 of 61 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.