Hyundai Genesis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 85 Posts

·
Registered
526 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Alright fellow gen coupe members, its that time again for our monthly meet.
so as of now we have a photograher to come take pics. we are gonna try to meet up in a centralized location. Then grab a bite to eat. from there were gonna cruise (get some rolling shots there). then find a good place for group photos. let me know if yall have any more ideas.

1.Zero
2.Afavela(+ photographer)
3.Gencoupe2011
4.Kel O Tron (+1)
5. Maverick (+1)
6.Crooked H
7.showbee
8.Genxs
9.NexGenX
10.Murcus

·
Registered
997 Posts
Any new faces? My neighbor says he is down, but I know he runs a really tight shift, so put him on the fence. If he does go, then I definitely need to help him wash/wax his car.

·
Registered
526 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Meeting up at 12:30-1:00 here Comalander Stadium 78247.
its a small stadium big parking lot enough to get everyone here.
from here we might cruise to get some grub around the area or even try to find a spot to take some pics

·
Take 'em Fei!
9,280 Posts
We will see what happens...

·
Take 'em Fei!
9,280 Posts
Btw, yall know you have an autocross event that day in San Antonio? Why not do that and then meet up for an early dinner?

·
Registered
22 Posts
I dont have a coupe yet but, i think you guys should meet up at park north off of 410. Parking lot is generaly empty and its a realy nice place to take pictures.

·
Registered
526 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I dont have a coupe yet but, i think you guys should meet up at park north off of 410. Parking lot is generaly empty and its a realy nice place to take pictures.
I thought you were getting it at the end of jan. What happened?

·
3.5L TT but wrong body
12,003 Posts
I'll be there for a few hours.

Btw, yall know you have an autocross event that day in San Antonio? Why not do that and then meet up for an early dinner?
Unfortunately my tires are just about gone. Gonna have to pass on the autocross until I get some new tires.

·
Take 'em Fei!
9,280 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
I thought you were getting it at the end of jan. What happened?
I was but decided to pull the plug due to the fact that I heard that the 2012 are going to have a refresh. But ohh well more money for the down payment. i would love to check yall out sometime though. Im a big fan of 4 bangers. im working on a gsx right now that I will be tradeing in.

·
Registered
347 Posts
I've never done a car-meet before, but I am interested in coming along to check it out...
If an Idaho License Plate is welcome :p

·
Registered
208 Posts
haha anybody is welcome. u dont even have to have a gen as long as ur nice:rofl::rofl:

okay so i am the one bringing the photographer for the meet. shes not a professional but is a student to become one. and she takes very good pics imo. The pictures are not going to be free, but if u want a copy of the pictures we are going to split the price and u dont want them thats fine also no worries. here are some example of her pictures. (this was her first time shooting cars). and there not that expensive.

http://www.gencoupe.com/media/52586-first-photoshoot-one-year-later-d-lots-pics.html

·
Registered
526 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
SASCA'll be hosting an autocross event this Sunday down at Retama Park. So if you're in the Austin / San Antonio area, no better day to have some fun under the sun.

Details here at the SASCA forum

SASCA 2011 Points Event #2

IIRC, it's $20 for members and $25 for non members.

okay the autocross event is the same day but early. i don't know if y'all would even wake up. or if gencoupe2011 would be hung over lol. but if you want to we can check out the scene then go do our own thing. i personally say we just keep on trucking at 1:00

·
Registered
526 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
i see patience is a virtue. lol but that sucks to wait

1 - 20 of 85 Posts