Hyundai Genesis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Knows some stuff...
6,852 Posts
meh, wheels and tires can be 4k, I am no expert on what kind those are, but some wheels can be 8k? :dunno:

super custom :rofl:

It is like hellaflush. You are either flush or your aren't. You are either cutom or not. There is no super custom or hellaflush! I went swimming the other day and got hellawet or super wet....you sound super retarded is what you sound like.

·
Registered
2,221 Posts
lol, retarded

·
Registered
31 Posts
So i emailed the guy just to see what he would say was worth 6 - 7 thousand and was "super custom" he responds with these two pics

·
War Eagle!
705 Posts
^ LOL can't forget the nurburgring sticker on the rear bumper

·
Ontario Genesis Club
3,356 Posts
This has Fail written all over it!

·
Registered
2,221 Posts
uber fail

·
Registered
333 Posts
I think it comes with the corolla at the back as a winter car.

I'm surprised he didn't include the stickers in the price. Nevermind he did.

·
FUNCTION OVER FORM
5,383 Posts
It looks uglier than stock to me.

·
NDA 380GT
437 Posts
Notice that front license plate light mod?? That is super custom indeed.

Doesn't the 2.0T premium come with turn-signal mirrors? I iz confuzed by the super customness of this car.

·
Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 · (Edited)
lol.. sigh.. im complete bone stock.. i wish i had that 6k so i could put it to some real use... sorry but those wheels look like **** also -_-. white varrstoen pwease =D

i got my nord 3.8 grand touring for $23,000 at 9k miles.. this fool 30k miles 2.0t and ugly as HELL

ichibaaannn are you stock also? and also theres a new black coupe near you in san bruno

·
NDA 380GT
437 Posts
Pretty much stock cept for the exhaust. No new wheels until these tires need replacing. Have not seen a black gc around since I saw one at nubi/eggettes a long time ago.

·
The OG
7,957 Posts
Wish I had those muffle tips... :ugh:

·
Genesis Owner
664 Posts
He should leave it stock. He probably meant. 6k - 7k decreased value for the car with those mods. Can someone call him and tell him something? lol

·
Socal Celebrity
275 Posts
i just bought it, turns out it is super custom guys. :rofl:

1 - 20 of 22 Posts