Hyundai Genesis Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
2012 Gen. 3.8 Track w/ZF
841 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone here had trouble getting parts through Hyundai dealers? I have had a pair of 2012 3.8, automatic motor mounts. on order. They have been on order for close to 4 months. Last i heard from them was last week saying Oct. 3 for possible delivery! This is crap.

·
2012 Gen. 3.8 Track w/ZF
841 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It's like that with just about everything right now. Many fleet vehicles at my work are stuck at the dealership for extended periods of time due to parts supply issues.
I also need a new radiator too, but it seems like it should be here earlier. Mine's not leaking, but it's semi-plugged and runs warmer than it should. BTW my odo turned over 144,000 yesterday. Still runs and looks great. Just the vibration from the collapsed mounts is bugging me.

I'm still getting my work done at Asian Auto. I'm through with the dealer. Since the new owners took over the place has been a trainwreck!

Reactions: lvdukerider

·
Advenio Pariter
4,065 Posts
This is common unfortunately. If and when the part leaves Korea the ship it is on has to sit off the coast of California waiting forever to be unloaded. We have had a part on order for my wife's GV-70 since July. We might get it this year. It's a warranty issue, but not related to vehicle safely. I know a person who bent a tie-rod on her Honda and the vehicle sat for months waiting for the part.

·
2012 Gen. 3.8 Track w/ZF
841 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
This is common unfortunately. If and when the part leaves Korea the ship it is on has to sit off the coast of California waiting forever to be unloaded. We have had a part on order for my wife's GV-70 since July. We might get it this year. It's a warranty issue, but not related to vehicle safely. I know a person who bent a tie-rod on her Honda and the vehicle sat for months waiting for the part.
Irritating isn't it? I could probably find the mounts somewhere else, but my aftermarket warranty demands factory parts, so I have to wait, no matter what!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts