Hyundai Genesis Forum banner

41 - 58 of 58 Posts

·
Donate to my Mod Fund
649 Posts
Discussion Starter #42
would just like to mention that the vacuum port directly into the intake manifold makes the response amazingly increased.. just the stupid flutter makes my skin crawl

·
Registered
549 Posts
Now I'm wondering if the Synapse itself is defective....have you contacted them to see if there's a warranty or any way they can ship you out a new one? Something's definelty not right here.
Do you get flutter at certain rpm's, or basically all the time? Have a friend or someone watch to make sure the piston in the BOV opens and closes while you rev the car up in park or neutral depending on what trans you have.

·
Donate to my Mod Fund
649 Posts
Discussion Starter #44
Now I'm wondering if the Synapse itself is defective....have you contacted them to see if there's a warranty or any way they can ship you out a new one? Something's definelty not right here.
Do you get flutter at certain rpm's, or basically all the time? Have a friend or someone watch to make sure the piston in the BOV opens and closes while you rev the car up in park or neutral depending on what trans you have.
It flutters 9 times out of 10, usually 10 out of 10. In super low RPMs I can't tell if it doesn't flutter or if it's too minimal to notice from behind the wheel.. gonna have my GF help me scope out the functionality of the piston itself.

I've emailed synapse. Do they have a rep on gencoupe?

·
Registered
549 Posts

·
Registered
434 Posts
Awesome good to see you finally got it figured out!

·
Registered
549 Posts
I'm glad you got one that works :)

·
Registered
549 Posts
41 - 58 of 58 Posts