Hyundai Genesis Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I can't seem to find a type b bezel kit to save my life.

There are only 2 sellers on eBay that sell a type A but the delivery time is 30 days+

Do you guys have any reccomendation to get a tablet bezel?

·
Registered
54 Posts
I can't seem to find a type b bezel kit to save my life.

There are only 2 sellers on eBay that sell a type A but the delivery time is 30 days+

Do you guys have any reccomendation to get a tablet bezel?
You have to do alot of cutting inside in order to fit the tablet and the bezel in the dash. I am not sure if yours came with instructions or not... Mine just had pictures with Korean instructions, but it showed where you needed to trim the inside of the dash in order to get the kit to fit. There is also several Youtube vids that might help you out.

·
Registered
591 Posts
Lots of threads on this form detailing every thing , you can also buy custom dash bezels so you don't have to cut much if any

·
Registered
4 Posts
Import shark has one of the bezels, can't remember what type it was. That's where I got mine from. And if u need some instructions to follow, type "Derek's DIY: Installing a tablet in a Hyundai Genesis Coupe" into Google and it should be the first link

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Import shark has one of the bezels, can't remember what type it was. That's where I got mine from. And if u need some instructions to follow, type "Derek's DIY: Installing a tablet in a Hyundai Genesis Coupe" into Google and it should be the first link
You're a god. I'll definitely use that guide!

I ended up buying one of the last ones I could find on Amazon that had less than a 30 day delivery. Got it in 2 days!
Link below there's one left if someone wants one.
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00MPG4XEG/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_hjmHAbNT9V2EX

1 - 6 of 6 Posts