Hyundai Genesis Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all,

I recently got in an accident and my car was totaled (other party ran a stop sign). I was able to remove my Spec D taillights from the car as well as the aftermarket rims.

Spec D taillights are the red housing (non smoked) variant with maybe only 1k miles of use in perfect condition. Don't have picture at the moment but have the model shown in attachments. Will update when I am able to.

Rims are Ark-287s wrapped in Hankook Ventus v12 tires.
F: 19x9.5 +22 wrapped with 245/35r19
R: 19x10 +15 wrapped with 275/35r19

Passenger front rim has slight curb rash damage from the fender hitting it in accident. Minor blemishes overall and at least 90% tread left on the tires.

Exhaust is just the factory exhaust from a 3.8 base model. Not on the car during accident so only normal wear and tear.

Located in SoCal and would love to rid myself of these items. Feel free to msg me to work something out.

Thank you!

Attachments

·
Registered
80 Posts
Any chance you kept the license plate lamp plastic housing that the bulb goes into? I cracked mine and need one of those.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hello again all,

I haven't logged into the forums in some time and wanted to update. The Spec-D taillights have been sold. The rims are still for sale and am willing to let go for 850 for all 4. Feel free to PM or email at '[email protected]' and I'll reply asap. Local pickup would be best but am willing to ship if you can cover the costs.

Thank you!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts