Hyundai Genesis Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
me so KDM
608 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ive got a set of tein springs with box, stickers, and a half piece of my bump stops so you wont have to cut yours, springs have about 4k mileage wich if it matters was mostly highway

will ship with tracking number with in 24 hours of payment recieved

price is $120 shipped to your door

thanks
chris

·
Retired Staff
2,303 Posts
Pics?

·
me so KDM
608 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i can get some of the springs in the morning but i dont think i have any of them on the car i will look though

·
Retired Staff
2,303 Posts
Please do.

cash in hand ready to buy, pending pics.

·
3.5L TT but wrong body
12,003 Posts
I've got the same springs on mine. This is how they looked on my car, not settled yet. They dropped a tiny amount more after a couple hundred miles. Ride quality is still good. No complaints from my wife after the drop :)

·
Retired Staff
2,303 Posts
I'm not looking to slam it.
Need to combat some body roll, as the cars going to see some hard road coursing next month :D

Its either these, or buy Sportlines and the anti-roll kit from [email protected]&M

·
3.5L TT but wrong body
12,003 Posts
I'm not looking to slam it.
Need to combat some body roll, as the cars going to see some hard road coursing next month :D

Its either these, or buy Sportlines and the anti-roll kit from [email protected]&M
They should do the trick. I can take a couple of turns I do all the time a bit faster without traction control kicking in. The car just feels more planted.

·
me so KDM
608 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
springs are sold,thanks crookedh for providing some pics on a car

chris

1 - 8 of 8 Posts