Hyundai Genesis Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can someone please tel me how to change the temperature from F to C on a 2013 Genesis 2T. I cant find anything in the manual and my dealer is not very helpful. Told me to leave it in F.

·
Registered
793 Posts
Not sure with the 2013's but on my 2011 you press the menu button on the radio and then go to temp and change it there. I cant imagine it would be much different for you.

Can someone please tel me how to change the temperature from F to C on a 2013 Genesis 2T. I cant find anything in the manual and my dealer is not very helpful. Told me to leave it in F.

·
Registered
716 Posts
Has anyone figured out how to change the clock time format to 24 hour? Even HMA was no help.
When go thru the setup and get to the clock setup...it will you prompt you for "clock format"...."12hr"..."24 hr"...hit enter for whatever format you want....

·
I'd rather do it myself
19,297 Posts
You should download the Owners Manual as a pdf file. Then you can search it and find the way to change settings.

From the '13 OM chapter 4 pg 97

Temperature unit conversion
You can switch the temperature mode between Centigrade to Fahrenheit as follows:
While pressing the OFF button, press the MAX A/C button for 4 seconds or
more.
The display will change from Centigrade to Fahrenheit, or from Fahrenheit to Centigrade.
If the battery has been discharged or disconnected, the temperature mode display will reset to Centigrade.

·
Registered
3 Posts
You should download the Owners Manual as a pdf file. Then you can search it and find the way to change settings.

From the '13 OM chapter 4 pg 97

Temperature unit conversion
You can switch the temperature mode between Centigrade to Fahrenheit as follows:
While pressing the OFF button, press the MAX A/C button for 4 seconds or
more.
The display will change from Centigrade to Fahrenheit, or from Fahrenheit to Centigrade.
If the battery has been discharged or disconnected, the temperature mode display will reset to Centigrade.
Didnt work for me 2016 coupe rapec

1 - 14 of 14 Posts