1 - 20 of 307 Posts

·
The OG Gencoupe Shop
4,589 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

·
Registered
1,126 Posts
I was actually thinking the other day someone should make a thread with all the exhausts. Definitely saves time searching threw all the other threads to find our favourite to buy.

Thanks Andrew!

·
The OG Gencoupe Shop
4,589 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Is there a way to just post the Youtube link? I think the post could be kept neater if all the youtube videos weren't embeded.

·
Registered
19 Posts
I'm new and I just found this thread. Borla Preformance System is designing and engineering an exhaust for my 2.0T. I will be getting my car back within the next week and I will post how the new Borla exhaust is working

·
Registered
291 Posts
Good to know man. I was going to offer them my car as well but I just don't have the time nor can I afford to be without my baby for one day,....no really. Post vids and give us all the details when that puppy is done.

·
BIG BOOST POP
712 Posts
That 2.0 GC in the HKS video is sexy!

Also you may want to reword the title on top of the video. It's catback.

·
Registered
24 Posts
hey, i was wondering. if i go NA and such for exhaust setup, will it go well with a supercharger down the road? i know turbos benefit from larger exhaust diameter and freer flow, but i'm not sure how you'd do it for superchargers. in theory, it seems like an NA would work for a SC setup.

·
noone likes the tuna here
50 Posts
hey, i was wondering. if i go NA and such for exhaust setup, will it go well with a supercharger down the road? i know turbos benefit from larger exhaust diameter and freer flow, but i'm not sure how you'd do it for superchargers. in theory, it seems like an NA would work for a SC setup.
nope. you'll want the more open exhaust if you put a blower on.

also, what exhaust is in this?

·
It is not red. Not red..
5,706 Posts
Can we add prices to this?

·
The OG Gencoupe Shop
4,589 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
The tough thing about prices is that they're so fluid it would be a rough guide at best.

·
Work in Progress
6,496 Posts
7ism catback exhaust received today . . . .pics and maybe vid clips to follow

1 - 20 of 307 Posts