Hyundai Genesis Forum banner

201 - 220 of 307 Posts

·
Registered
112 Posts
but does any one know any system that has similar to stock tips, besides the old bushur one they dont sell them any more

·
Wide Open Ones
291 Posts
I want to hear Magnaflow without resonators! Sorry if it's already in the thread somewhere, I didn't read through the whole thing. :/

·
Registered
1,078 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Just words of advice...I know it has been stated in various places in these conversations that a catback exhaust will not void your warranty,not true here in North Carolina anyways. Went into the service manager's office and asked him straight up. He says that anything that will change the aiflow from the factory settings, will void the warranty. So I guess i'm f****. Unless I want to keep the stock exhaust and swap out for service (real P.I.T.A). Just check before you do it, depending on where you live.

·
Take 'em Fei!
9,280 Posts
*Reminder* If you find SPAM posted anywhere, please click the "Report" button and report it so the forum alerts all Mods and Admins by email so we can take care of it.

Sent from my Autoguide iPad app

·
Registered
192 Posts

·
Registered
924 Posts
Just words of advice...I know it has been stated in various places in these conversations that a catback exhaust will not void your warranty,not true here in North Carolina anyways. Went into the service manager's office and asked him straight up. He says that anything that will change the aiflow from the factory settings, will void the warranty. So I guess i'm f****. Unless I want to keep the stock exhaust and swap out for service (real P.I.T.A). Just check before you do it, depending on where you live.
They have to prove that your cat back was the cause of the issue, if you go in for a pulley that went up your telling me your going to let that service mgr tell you kick rocks when your cat back has nothing to do with it.

·
Slammeddddd
465 Posts
Straight pipe from second cat going to a single Ark Grip muffler... for now ;)

·
Registered
121 Posts
What dealership was this at? Just out of curiosity. I'll likely stay away from that one if I can.

·
that guy
1,923 Posts
Turbo XS 3" RSD Cat Back, TXS 3" Racepipe, Ultimate Racing 3" High Flow Primary cat, secondary cat deleted.

At the time of taking these videos, the car was on the factory tune.

·
Registered
924 Posts
Anyone think the AEM is worth the money?

·
Registered
1,989 Posts

·
Genesis OG
2,625 Posts
HKS Legamax

·
Easy Like Hyundae Morning
60 Posts
Is there a "best" exhaust for really low gen coupes as far as avoiding bottoming out? Figure I'd ask here rather than make a new thread.

·
2012 3.8 Track ZF-6-SPD
2,925 Posts
Ark revised their Grip exhaust for more clearance. ARK Grip V2

·
Genesis OG
2,625 Posts

201 - 220 of 307 Posts