Hyundai Genesis Forum banner

121 - 140 of 307 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Is there anyone that has the CP-E 2.0 exhaust? How do you guys feel about this? are you happy with it?

·
Registered
756 Posts
Is there anyone that has the CP-E 2.0 exhaust? How do you guys feel about this? are you happy with it?
Just installed my cp-e TBE (uncatted, unresonated) yesterday. I LOVE it. It ROARS though when you get on it. If you're looking for a quieter exhaust you'd probably at least want to get a resonator, or perhaps a different exhaust all together.

·
Former GenesisCoupe Owner
856 Posts
Here is my exhaust:
I thought that I should contribute to this thread. :)

·
Registered
1,656 Posts
Nice. Definately like the fully pollished better than the blue tips!

·
Registered
388 Posts
I didn't look through all of these... but we need some side exit exhausts for our babies. If it's worth it... mmmmm...

·
Registered
388 Posts
This is what the 2.0T should aspire to sound like:

=P

·
Registered
331 Posts
I saw some talk about lowering with exhaust, i have the Agency Power dual exhaust and its pretty nice. Its not to loud so i don't have to worry about waking people up at night but its obvious its not stock. Also if you take a look back at my first post i put some pictures of my car, its lowered pretty agressively and i get no exhaust scrape. My car has been in the shop since June and in sept i saw it up on a lift and got to check out under it and the only scrape i had was from the frame, like right under where the doors close there are metal parts that hang down lower than the rest and that was where my scraping occured.

heres the thread with a picture of my car at the bottom, im sitting on 18's in the photo
http://www.gencoupe.com/new-member-section/42074-new-member-headed-tucson-dc.html

·
The SFGenKid
782 Posts
that RRM sounds awesome. you guys think they'll make it for the 2.0?

·
Former GenesisCoupe Owner
856 Posts
I have the Injen exhaust with Ark Downpipes and Testpipes and I'd say it sounds nearly identical to this exhaust.
Wow! That is crazy! Mine is only a cat-back! I wonder what it would sound like with a full exhuast????

·
Fast Member!
2,273 Posts
can we get a Sticky on this please?

121 - 140 of 307 Posts