Hyundai Genesis Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
181 - 200 of 1425 Posts

·
Banned
2,327 Posts
Bump! Let's try and get some more people to come out to this event! 88 days remaining - plenty of time to get your crap together!

·
The one the only
2,325 Posts
^^^^Kid you are a wreck bro

·
Take 'em Fei!
9,280 Posts
I am so ready for cooler mountain temps already. The 100+ in Texas is getting old...

·
Registered
615 Posts
I would LOVE to make it to this but it's my wife's Birthday on the 14th and, well, this is probably on the OPPOSITE end of the spectrum for what she would consider a "fun" birthday weekend.

Phillip

PS- I WILL be at the next one, I've got to get my dragon sticker :), had one on the MS3 but it went with the car...

·
1,322 Posts
Discussion Starter #189
Just tell your wife that you're gonna celebrate her birthday the weekend before because she is so much more important than this trip!

·
Fk it, I'm on one..
619 Posts
Ooohhhh! No one told me there were stickers involved! He he...

Via AutoGuide on Kolie's HTC EVO

·
Take 'em Fei!
9,280 Posts

Yeah, there are stickers, shirts, etc. at the Deal's Gap resort store that you can get after you have conquered the Dragon.

·
Registered
615 Posts
Just tell your wife that you're gonna celebrate her birthday the weekend before because she is so much more important than this trip!
She is too smart for that.

File for divorce - you have 87 days left to do it!:rofl:
I'm too smart for this.

Yes, slay the dragon then go pick up your window sticker or T-shirt or whatever (for $$$ of course) from the Deal's Gap store. Just discovered I didn't have a single picture of the back of my car with the dragon in the window...

Phillip

·
Fk it, I'm on one..
619 Posts
I can not friggin' wait for this!

I have had my damned Gen Coupe for over 2 years now, and this will be the first get-together I have taken it to. There is just nothing really around Ohio.

86 days left ;)

·
The one the only
2,325 Posts
I can not friggin' wait for this!

I have had my damned Gen Coupe for over 2 years now, and this will be the first get-together I have taken it to. There is just nothing really around Ohio.

86 days left ;)

wow i am sorry to hear you have not been to any meets but this is one that you do want to make it too, good first choice to show up for

·
Fk it, I'm on one..
619 Posts
Yes, I am realizing this, lol

·
Registered
292 Posts
I may be in depending on how many guys are goin from the charlotte area

181 - 200 of 1425 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.