Hyundai Genesis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 3206 Posts

·
Yes it's rear wheel drive
335 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I thought I would make a thread for Gen owners who spot other Gen owners, This way we can have a "greeting"

·
335 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Spotted a White 3.8 at the corner of Barker Cypress and 290 in Cypress? car looked very clean, I tailed you for a while in my Gen coupe. just wondering if you where on the board

·
Gooood! GOOOOOD!
6,450 Posts
I think I am the only one in Tyler, TX.

·
Registered
788 Posts
I have seen a yellow track in the Firewheel area of Garland, TX twice now.

·
4th color - 4th wheels
8,829 Posts
Saw a Nordschleif Gray in White Settlement and a Silverstone Track next to UTArlington...
other than that just the dealership cars or customers that stop by that we sold :dunno:

·
3.5L TT but wrong body
12,003 Posts
I saw a grey 3.8 at Parmer and Mopac a week or two back, guy didn't even acknowledge I was there...

·
Take 'em Fei!
9,280 Posts
I have seen a black track in my area a few times, but I found out it belongs to a forum member so its all cool. I don't have to leave a note on the windshield saying to join us :D.

Bill

·
335 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
spotted Black track at black hourse Ranch in cypress at the swimming pool

·
Registered
223 Posts
I saw a Nordschleif Gray coupe with wing badges on the access road of 410 near I-10 here in SA the other day. Anybody on here?

·
3.5L TT but wrong body
12,003 Posts
Saw another GC in Austin on Saturday. It was a light blue one on 1431 headed to I35 around 4:00 I think. Seems the ones I've seen aren't interested in acknowledging another GC.

·
335 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
seems like a little more spotting to thread action is on the rise

·
Take 'em Fei!
9,280 Posts
I saw a Aqua Blue 3.8 base or GT on Highway 290 over the weekend heading out of Houston toward Austin around the Jersey Village area.

Bill

·
Take 'em Fei!
9,280 Posts
Man, this thread makes me feel kind of like a car stalker...

Bill

·
Registered
251 Posts
I saw this Nord Gray 3.8 Track right next to me!! Oh wait that was my car in the window of my building!!!

I have not seen one on the road yet!

~Mike

1 - 20 of 3206 Posts