Hyundai Genesis Forum banner

161 - 180 of 3206 Posts

·
Poe Poe Riddin Deep
140 Posts
Im confused..

Not many people who bought theirs more then 5 months ago have Rspec..

Is the Rspec something New?

Every one seems to wanna look inside my Rspec.. and i'm talking about other GenCoupe owners.

i have meet up with a few Coupe drivers.. and some NON GenCoupe owners.. G35 and 350Z owners.. they all seem to be attracted to the Rspec when they see the decal.

·
Registered
915 Posts
The rspec was released later and are just now becoming easier to find.

·
Take 'em Fei!
9,280 Posts
Im confused..

Not many people who bought theirs more then 5 months ago have Rspec..

Is the Rspec something New?

Every one seems to wanna look inside my Rspec.. and i'm talking about other GenCoupe owners.

i have meet up with a few Coupe drivers.. and some NON GenCoupe owners.. G35 and 350Z owners.. they all seem to be attracted to the Rspec when they see the decal.
The rspec was released later and are just now becoming easier to find.
Plus, they were the original hyped car trim for the GC. Now that they are out, people are naturally interested.

Bill

·
Yes it's rear wheel drive
335 Posts
Discussion Starter #164
Well after a long stand of not having time to get on this fourms I'm back.. Woot for me.
Saw White R-Spec at Arbys, we talked for a bit.

·
Poe Poe Riddin Deep
140 Posts
Well after a long stand of not having time to get on this fourms I'm back.. Woot for me. <br>
Saw White R-Spec at Arbys, we talked for a bit.
Was he a lawdawg..? That was me.

·
Poe Poe Riddin Deep
140 Posts
Houston area riders.
I'm gonna join the HOUSTON COFFEE AND CARS show case. I would like for some of you to joining on. the fun

·
3.5L TT but wrong body
12,003 Posts
Saw another silver track on Parmer and McAllen in Austin today... Anyone on here?

·
Take 'em Fei!
9,280 Posts
Starting to see gens regularly around Houston lately.

Today I saw 2:

1 - In Conroe a Nord Grey traveling east bound on loop 336 at the US 75 (North Fraizer St) intersection.

2 - Parked two cars down from a Aqua Blue 3.8 GT at the Kroger at Kuykendahl Rd and Louetta Rd.

Bill

·
Registered
117 Posts
oh hey its you!

Just saw a nords gray v6 base? not sure, it was manual transmission... SAW IT AT THE HMART KOREAN SHOPPING AREA IN CARROLLTON TEXAS.... also.... I parked next to a Silverstone v6... I met you too!... Join the forum man!

long story short for the rest of you... I parked next to the Silverstone today and the nords was a couple of cars down... went inside HMART to take photobooth pics with my fiance and go to the Hello Kitty store lol... came out... there was at least 10-15 teenage Koreans(??) circling my car lol, it was funny :bigsmile:...then I met the driver of the Silverstone, car was bought at Jerry's Hyundai in Weatherford, had the yellow decal hyundai sent out on the front window...

I hope you spot this thread man, join! Stop just browsing lol
yeah man, i finally joined like a month ago or so, was being too lazy, saw me at H-mart right?

·
Take 'em Fei!
9,280 Posts
Saw a black one in old Rosenberg yesterday.

Bill

·
Registered
71 Posts
Light blue going down 71 around 3 to 4ish. Didn't have a front license plate.

Also a dark gray on Airport turning left somewhere, I think.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I don't have a Gen Coupe but I do really like them. I saw a silver track on Highland Knolls in Katy that pulled into the DIY carwash. It sounded like you had exhaust but it was the stock tips. I was washing my eclipse and was going to say something to you but you took off. Just wondered if it was anyone on here.

·
3.5L TT but wrong body
12,003 Posts
Saw a Nord Grey on Parmer Ln turning onto McAllen Pass on Thursday I think. Still not seeing many on the roads around here.

161 - 180 of 3206 Posts