Hyundai Genesis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
They're always after me lucky charms... HELP ME!! :(

So a while back I posted a thread looking for a new bumper as my lip broke.

http://www.gencoupe.com/private-classifieds-want-to-buy/54088-wtb-front-bumper.html

I got a quick response from a guy named Gen2.0t_Coupe.

-
-
Perfect right? I Need a KW bumper, he has a KW bumper :D :bowdown: :D
So he sends me some pics and I say "Sure I'll take it" followed
with my address.
-
-

-
-

-
-
So I send off the money and then!!!

Silence......

I send him two messages and finally a response
-
-

-
-
:squint: Alright I'll be a nice guy... AND!?!?!

Silence......

So I send him more messages, "whats the tracking number"
"Did you send it"
"What happened"
-
-

-
-
:squint::squint::squint::squint: Okaaaaay....
And that was all she wrote. Havnt heard from him since. I have sent numerous messages, he's logged on recently and basically just walked away with my money and I cant make a claim on PAYPAL because I sent the money as a gift :wtc:

So does anyone know this cat? I don't want this forum to turn out like the other auto forums where everyone borderline hates each other and its nothing but arguing. I want this community to be able to trust one another and the like.

Anyhoo if anyone can help me contact this guy or has any advise it would be much appreciated.
Thanks! :)

·
Registered
120 Posts
thats why you never send money as a gift man, sorry for this trouble but the secound they say send it as a gift then there is something up and for 175$ i belive it would have been no more than 200$ :( good luck though

·
Registered
2,221 Posts
Thats some bullshit i say ban him:mad2:

·
4th color - 4th wheels
8,829 Posts
Thomas? Jules and Nikko know him. He's on my Facebook too but I'm at work. I'm sure he'll turn up sooner or later

EDIT: posted on his Facebook wall... referring him to look at the forum..

·
Registered
82 Posts
give him a chance to make things right. then bust out the ban hammer. you really have no other recourse since you gifted him your money (that wasn't too smart).

·
Registered
333 Posts
round up the boys with pitch forks.... we goin to his haauseee!

·
Lord Stig
6,676 Posts
OWND!

I'm so sorry brother. I'm a bit like that though. I tend to lag it a lot. That's why I hate shipping crap back.

·
man (ual) up
166 Posts
I feel for ya bud :wtc: had a similar situation with iphones... and lost my money recently.. But anyhow, could always end up tracking his ip? :eek:

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks for the feedback guys, I'll keep y'all updated.
I hope it all turns out to just be a case of lazy a$$ syndrome.

·
Lord Stig
6,676 Posts
LOL WUT?! :fleshbox:

Note to self: never buy anything from EL_STiG.
Haha. I remember when I ran into the drama with importshark a year back. I had to ship back a grill. I super lagged that ish. Then I had some x brace for a Subaru impreza. Had to ship it and it tool me two weeks cause of school and work. I got home and I just wanted to rest and not drive. Living in cali, you spend most of your life stuck in traffic and it takes like an hour to get home when your really 20mins away from home.

Again. It's why I like to sale my stuff locally. Especially now I have people wanting to ship their lights to me to smoke them out but I'm scared of doing so cause I know I'll lag at sending them back an get hatted on. Lol

Anywho. Keep us posted. I got my tourch lit up and pitch forked sharpen.

·
Registered
2,221 Posts
Haha. I remember when I ran into the drama with importshark a year back. I had to ship back a grill. I super lagged that ish. Then I had some x brace for a Subaru impreza. Had to ship it and it tool me two weeks cause of school and work. I got home and I just wanted to rest and not drive. Living in cali, you spend most of your life stuck in traffic and it takes like an hour to get home when your really 20mins away from home.

Again. It's why I like to sale my stuff locally. Especially now I have people wanting to ship their lights to me to smoke them out but I'm scared of doing so cause I know I'll lag at sending them back an get hatted on. Lol

Anywho. Keep us posted. I got my tourch lit up and pitch forked sharpen.

:point:

·
Premium Member
4,727 Posts
Did you message Mike or any of the guys at Havoc they might help you out at least with getting in contact with him!!! Im telling everyone on the forums there are only a few good people on this forum you can trust anymore! It seems like everyday now its someone getting ripped off from someone or someone who ordered something from a quote supporting VENDOR and is still waiting 2 months on a part. Good luck man let us know if you get it resolved!

·
I'm a wheel whore
106 Posts
Sending money on PayPal as a gift is a good way to avoid PayPal fee...but for something under $200, that amount is minimal...

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Did you message Mike or any of the guys at Havoc they might help you out at least with getting in contact with him!!! Im telling everyone on the forums there are only a few good people on this forum you can trust anymore! It seems like everyday now its someone getting ripped off from someone or someone who ordered something from a quote supporting VENDOR and is still waiting 2 months on a part. Good luck man let us know if you get it resolved!
I just emailed Jules and the main Havoc Member login, hopefully they can help me sort the shenaniganz out.

·
oh hayyy
995 Posts
Never trust someone who won't spell the word "tomorrow" correctly.

·
mmmmmmmmatte black
6,523 Posts
I'd like to clear some things up.. He does not work for Havoc or does not represent us in any business aspect. Tom is a local guy who reps our decals out of gratitude of the deals we get him. I will not defend his actions because they do not represent myself or my business, but if I was a betting man I'd say this was an honest mistake. He has never done wrong by me or anybody else I know.

I called him, left a voicemail, and texted him a link to this thread. I'm sure he will come in here and explain himself.

·
TURBO
136 Posts
hey please no one bash me im trying 2 make things right by posting this

like jules said i do not work 4 havoc

dude ive been off the forum for a while and haven't been on there was a huge mix up wit paypal i thought i refunded you but i refunded someone else instead, im sorry about this whole mix up, please dont take it out on havoc motorsports, or anyone else its my fault, i can do 1 of 2 things refund you your money Friday or ship out the bumper Friday? its your call just let me know what u wanna do, sorry for the whole mix up, im not fighting wit paypal b/c i refunded someone who already has there product and also got a refund and they are refusing to pay so basically i just lost parts and money and i also lost alot of creditability on the forum so yeah basically in a nut shell im really sorry

1 - 20 of 22 Posts