Hyundai Genesis Forum banner
1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Mature Speeder
717 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
If you'd like to be a member of the Hyundai Think Tank here's an invite.

https://www.hyundaithinktank.com/?registrationCode=8e3c9cc5731ca77b50e404cd5754a276

For those who don't know, the Hyundai Think Tank is basically a forum/focus group website where Hyundai owners can share ideas and offer suggestions for future cars, accessories, and issues with current cars.

Often there are chat sessions with various VIP's of Hyundai from the CEO to the design engineers. They announce new projects here and also take recommendations.

As an active member you have the privilege of using the Hyundai Circle discount when purchasing your next car.

I just bought my 13 Gen Coupe 3.8 track and the Circle Discount priced it about $1,000 below invoice, and then I also got my military and loyalty rebates. I ended up just over $32k when you added tax back in.

Thats an awesome deal and I didn't have to haggle. Just bought in my certificate and let finance handle the rest.

They also have give aways for participating in surveys and various other activities.

Membership with the Think Tank is not easy to get into so when membership drives like this open up it's good to jump on it.

·
Registered
211 Posts
Also they finally added the genesis coupe to the list on the Hyundai circle pricing.

·
Mature Speeder
717 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Also they finally added the genesis coupe to the list on the Hyundai circle pricing.
Thats how I got mine, Track 8spd for $32k and then minus $500 for loyalty and another $500 for military.

·
Registered
211 Posts
Thats how I got mine, Track 8spd for $32k and then minus $500 for loyalty and another $500 for military.
Nice...I'm lookin for a 3.8 rspec. Comes out to about 27500 then plus the rebates, can't beat it haha.

·
Turbo noob
5,514 Posts
Yeah I had that e-mail too. Figured it would be perfect for Snoopy lol

·
Mature Speeder
717 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
bump

·
Banned
550 Posts
Whoa, thanks for the link and the info.

·
Registered
593 Posts
i registered but they wont send me the activation e-mail :(

i cant even re-register, the activation screen keeps coming up.

·
Registered
211 Posts
just wait a bit...it might take a while to process. Hopefully thats the case haha.

·
Mature Speeder
717 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Give it some time.

·
Registered
1,050 Posts
Check your spam, that's where i found the email.

·
Mackin' Cheez
483 Posts
Sweet!! Just joined. Hope to be picking up my 2.0T next week!!

·
Mature Speeder
717 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Sweet!! Just joined. Hope to be picking up my 2.0T next week!!
Just a little advice before you go in. First, make sure they will accept the circle discount...no exceptions. Second, you are still able to use all you rebates so depending on what you qualify for (military, loyalty, college, etc..) you get that reduced off your circle price.
Third, don't let them sell you a bunch of other junk. Let them have the iphone cable since it doesn't wok with the new iphone, they can have the carpet mats since most get the all weathers, no super duper paint protection or fabric treatment that repells farts, and if you get their gap insurance don't buy it unless it's under $600. They will try to sell it to you for $800.

Before you take delivery tell them to make sure all the latest ecu and tcm updates have been applied.

·
Mackin' Cheez
483 Posts
Great advice, thanks!!
I already emailed the Hyundai Circle paperwork over to them, so we'll see what they say.
I qualify for the loyalty discount, as my wife drives a 2012 Sonata. They've done right by us the last two times we bought a Hyundai there, so I'm not too worried.
They actually have exactly what I want on the lot, a Black Noir 2.0T Premium Coupe.
I definitely will mention the ECU and TCM updates, thanks again!!

·
Registered
392 Posts
Where do I find the Hyundai Circle info? I don't see it on the Think Tank site anywhere... or do I need to wait for it?

·
Registered
593 Posts
i still haven't received it :( and i dont think gmail has a spam folder

1 - 20 of 50 Posts