Hyundai Genesis Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,
I am new to this site; I know, it is a surprise to me as much as it is to you. :rofl: I just traded in my '12 Camry for a '13 Genesis Coupe Grand Touring in a wonderfully difficult to pronounce something copper. I have a few pictures up. I live in Florida, the perfect place to have such a car. I am a full time doctoral student and as intelligent as I am, I still grew up strictly loving mopars. However after the transmission went out on the last sebring convertible, I traded it in for a '12 Camary and well last week I went and took this one for a test drive and forgot to take it back. The MPG is awful but it sure does look good doing it. It has the 3.8 ltr V6. I have to get back to being a productive student, so have a great night... second thought its a beautiful night for a drive. This paper can wait.
J

·
Timbit Biter
1,775 Posts
Congrats and welcome to the forum...and it's Catalunya Copper!

·
Registered
165 Posts
Hello,
I am new to this site; I know, it is a surprise to me as much as it is to you. :rofl: I just traded in my '12 Camry for a '13 Genesis Coupe Grand Touring in a wonderfully difficult to pronounce something copper. I have a few pictures up. I live in Florida, the perfect place to have such a car. I am a full time doctoral student and as intelligent as I am, I still grew up strictly loving mopars. However after the transmission went out on the last sebring convertible, I traded it in for a '12 Camary and well last week I went and took this one for a test drive and forgot to take it back. The MPG is awful but it sure does look good doing it. It has the 3.8 ltr V6. I have to get back to being a productive student, so have a great night... second thought its a beautiful night for a drive. This paper can wait.
J
Welcome! that color is different, like it :)

·
The 1st 2000GT
1,872 Posts

·
Registered
771 Posts
Welcome and congrats........what part of the Sunshine State are u in ????

·
Premium Member
11,247 Posts
Hello,
I am new to this site; I know, it is a surprise to me as much as it is to you. :rofl: I just traded in my '12 Camry for a '13 Genesis Coupe Grand Touring in a wonderfully difficult to pronounce something copper.
Say it with me... CAHT-AH-LOON-YUH

Welcome to the forum :)

·
Modified Passion Car Club
255 Posts
Welcome to the forums first place to look around is the exterior forums and the regional area where you live forum to meet and hang with other GC lovers.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts