Hyundai Genesis Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, i've been looking around, researching and have decided to get a 2010 Genesis Coupe 2.0t as my first vehicle.

The one i currently have my eyes on is a 2010 2.0t Auto (no sunroof/leather)
Its posted at 16,000 for 75km, and has been in 1 accident quoted 1095 on the passenger side door.

I honestly dont think that the price reflects well on the 75000kms and accident, how much do you think I should be able to get it for?
And being this my first car purchase, how will a accident history effect me?

Sorry, i know these are a lot of questions but i would greatly appreciate any input. Thanks

·
Vancouver 뽀이!!
488 Posts
if its below $2000 its nothing. probably repaint and blending doors and fender and quarter panel. and door handle side mirror?

also need to check receipts from shops so you can tell that this guy keep his vehicle in good condition.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Are there certain things that i should pay super close attention to when test driving the vehicle? Sounds etc?

·
Registered
88 Posts
IMO $16000 sounds a bit expensive for a base model.

Check the trunk and tail lights for leaks. Check for rattles in the rear going over bumps. When you're on the highway about 100km/h check for steering wheel wobble. I think in general the auto's are pretty good other than crappy fuel economy.

The accident I wouldn't worry too much. Insurance inflates the prices alot. I've gotten scratches on my car that ended up being close to $1000 to fix. The accident history would not affect you at all.

And of course the most important thing is to get a mechanic to do a proper inspection before buying the car!

·
Registered
48 Posts
Who would consider this ,, my wife's car 2011 Genesis Coupe 2.0LT. Premium model.
Absolutely loaded, automatic with paddle shifters, never been smoked in, no accidents and a very gentle 60023 km.

Black with black leather interior and with the Premium model there is just too many options to mention. The Coupe runs great on regular fuel but we have always used 91 octane, gas mileage is excellent and the car runs like a dream.

My wife's favourite options are the Infinity sound system and the power moonroof. Here is the reason this car ( for anyone looking for a Genesis Coupe ) is the best buy in B.C.

When I bought this car I also purchased from the dealership a full coverage Hyundai extended warranty. This is the same as a new car warranty and covers the complete car until April 2019, I paid $ 2850.00 for this warranty.

This warranty is fully transferable to a new owner, there is a fifty dollar fee to transfer which my wife would pay. Also regarding wheels and tires, the car comes equipped with smoked black alloy wheels, the Summer tires are Michelin Pilot Sport ( a great tire ) with only one season on them.

The car also comes with a set of Yokohama " Ice Guard " Winter tires mounted on the Hyundai stock mags also with one season on them.

No question this is the best deal on a well cared for and maintained Genesis Coupe, all service work has been performed by our local Hyundai dealership.

We have decided that $ 16,000 will be the selling price and at that price with what's included we are firm ,,, thanks.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts