Hyundai Genesis Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
462 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am getting fed up with people not posting what the solution was to the problems that they post in here. If you are going to take the time to create a post to look for answers or solutions....you should also post what the solution was for the issue. I think it is down right rude to ask for help for something and then leave people hanging.

Also it will only help strengthen the SEARCH function that people are so quick to tell others to use ( I am sick of you people too). Especially when you do it to Newbs. Im sorry they haven't been around as long and don't know what topics keep comming up. A lot of the time the search is a useless feature filled with crap and un answered questions. I've tried using it on several occasions with marginal success.

So in closing I emplore you to please, if you are going to take the time to create a thread asking for help and people are generous enough to try to help with the solution, post what the solution to the issue was no matter how small it might have been.

Thank You

·
GenSport KY
868 Posts
Yeah, I know the feeling.
You know the answer is RIGHT there. If only they would post it.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts