Hyundai Genesis Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Banned
693 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I sincerely hope you enjoyed getting your front bumper and front lip torn off today on the 130-Toll.

Do not, repeat DO NOT ever tailgate an 18 wheeler!!

Had some complete fuq tard tailgaiting the sh!t out of me on the 130 toll near hwy 79. I tried changing lanes to get him off my ass and no matter what I did he wouldn't back off.

Thats when I ran over a chunk of tire tread that was laying in the road and my trailer tires threw it up and tore off his front end, all because he was trying to get better MPG's..

Hope it was worth it asshole!!!

Before anyone asks... No I could not avoid the tire tread in the road. I had cars on either side of me and had no choice but to drive over it.

·
Registered
3,093 Posts
Meh dont justify yourself man. Karma is a bitch!! We may all drive and love Genny's but no one likes an a$$hole!!

·
Registered
3,093 Posts
I'll keep that in mind next time I decide to start basing my life decisions on superstition.
I wasnt aiming it at you guy. i was agreeing with you. that guy was an asshat, f*ck people who ride your ass.

Jeez people on this forum today i swear lol

·
Banned
693 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I wasnt aiming it at you guy. i was agreeing with you. that guy was an asshat, f*ck people who ride your ass.

Jeez people on this forum today i swear lol
Apologies, the way the post was written I though you were taking a shot at me.

·
3.5L TT but wrong body
12,003 Posts
Hmmm... Was it the MB blue or light blue?

I saw a MB 3.8 hauling ass down 183 not too long ago, cutting in and out of traffic, and generally driving like a douche... Wonder if it was the same one.

·
Banned
693 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hmmm... Was it the MB blue or light blue?

I saw a MB 3.8 hauling ass down 183 not too long ago, cutting in and out of traffic, and generally driving like a douche... Wonder if it was the same one.
It was the MB blue color. This car had been keeping pace with me from around the Temple area. (Guessing they were headed to San Antonio or possibly further south.)

I highly doubt you saw the same car. Happened pretty early in the AM.

·
3.5L TT but wrong body
12,003 Posts
It was the MB blue color. This car had been keeping pace with me from around the Temple area. (Guessing they were headed to San Antonio or possibly further south.)

I highly doubt you saw the same car. Happened pretty early in the AM.
I didn't see it today, was a couple months back...

·
Registered
605 Posts
Guess he doesn't watch mythbusters..... Basically you have to be like 2-6 inches away to even see a difference in mpg.

·
Registered
494 Posts
Yup that's what happens when you follow that close - no time to avoid obstacles.

I've not seen any jackass GenCoupe drivers in Austin. Most of the ones I see are old, haha!

·
Registered
3,093 Posts
Re: To the jackass in a blue Gen in Austin.

Apologies, the way the post was written I though you were taking a shot at me.
Lol no worries my man. Somethings can be hard to determine on the internet hahaha.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
3.5L TT but wrong body
12,003 Posts
Yup that's what happens when you follow that close - no time to avoid obstacles.

I've not seen any jackass GenCoupe drivers in Austin. Most of the ones I see are old, haha!
Aside from the blue one recently and a black one a couple years ago I don't see anybody driving bad in one either, but I do see a LOT of old people driving the GC too.

·
Registered
2,795 Posts
LOL, everytime I look over at the GC driver's on the freeway it's usually a 48 year old woman driving it.

I guess that's why Hyundai needs a GT and an auto!

·
Obsessed
1,186 Posts
Yeah, the need for the wife to be able to drive it was definitely a determining factor in why I got the GT A/T. And now she prefers to drive the SUV, so she doesn't really drive it as much as would warrant the GT versus the track edition. :( Although she still can't drive a manual, anyway, but I could have taught her.... Oh, well, next time. Of course, if I had bought strictly for me without consideration for her, my first choice was a Mercedes SL55 AMG, so whatever. lol

·
Turbo noob
5,514 Posts
I haven't seen any dumb Genesis drivers yet.. then again, it's the winter and some are put away. Glad buddy had his bumper torn apart, he deserved that.

·
Banned
80 Posts
Re: To the jackass in a blue Gen in Austin.

I only ride peoples asses when they drive like fu**ing dead people, im quite the dick cause people are so goddang stupid on the road lol

Sent from my toilet

1 - 17 of 17 Posts