Hyundai Genesis Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey, i've seen a few decals to cover up the mas amount of blue left over after you install an after market radio, but i'm not seeing where do get any through a shop. I saw this one posted from back in 2011 so clearly for the older model but i love the design...could anyone point me in a direction to where to buy or could any of y'all have this made?

to be clear i'd still like to see the ac controls and temp, also would like the have the gen coupe and r spec lit up from the backlight

yes it's blurry it's off of google sorry✌?

thanks in advance

Attachments

·
Registered
12 Posts
hey, i've seen a few decals to cover up the mas amount of blue left over after you install an after market radio, but i'm not seeing where do get any through a shop. I saw this one posted from back in 2011 so clearly for the older model but i love the design...could anyone point me in a direction to where to buy or could any of y'all have this made?

to be clear i'd still like to see the ac controls and temp, also would like the have the gen coupe and r spec lit up from the backlight

yes it's blurry it's off of google sorry✌?

thanks in advance
I am going to be making one for myself in the next week or so. If you want one, just let me know. I have a vinyl cutter and don't mind cutting a few of them to help my fellow GenCoupers out. Let me know if you still want one or if maybe you already sourced one for yourself, in which case it would be cool if you posted info on where to get it, but no biggie.

·
Premium Member
15,358 Posts
probably a custom sticker.

I could probably laser cut or 3d print a plate for that. My screen has been removed for the last 8 or 9 years :p

·
Registered
1 Posts
I am going to be making one for myself in the next week or so. If you want one, just let me know. I have a vinyl cutter and don't mind cutting a few of them to help my fellow GenCoupers out. Let me know if you still want one or if maybe you already sourced one for yourself, in which case it would be cool if you posted info on where to get it, but no biggie.
Just curious if you ever made one? If so I would like to see it and possibly get one.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts