Hyundai Genesis Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
143 Posts
It's 70 ftlbs.

No, wait, thats for the LAU-7 missle launcher for the AIM-9 Sidwinder on an OV10D Bronco.

I can't believe that **** has been rolling around in my head for 30 years and just decided to fall out.

·
SUN★WORKS
56,362 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

·
SUN★WORKS
56,362 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Water pump bolt 13.7 ~ 17.4 lb-ft

Crankshaft pulley bolt 122.9 ~ 130.1 lb-ft

I just pulled those from the link badc posted.
if i remember correctly, didnt RRM state that it was around 200 lb-ft? wonder why they said so much higher?

·
FUNCTION OVER FORM
5,383 Posts
Steve, just hit me up with pm anytime you need torque specs if you can't log on/sign up to Hyundai Service Website.

·
SUN★WORKS
56,362 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Steve, just hit me up with pm anytime you need torque specs if you can't log on/sign up to Hyundai Service Website.
i will thanks man! The website wont let me register. When i click for the link to the user agreement, nothing will come up.

That was straight from HMA service manual :dunno:
Which is exactly why i believe you haha

·
Knows some stuff...
6,852 Posts
I don't know if any bolt on this car can even handle 200 lf-ft. The axle nut is 180 at the max and it is huge.

Maybe that is why people had engine issue with the pulley, they tightened to 200lb-ft.

·
SUN★WORKS
56,362 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I don't know if any bolt on this car can even handle 200 lf-ft. The axle nut is 180 at the max and it is huge.

Maybe that is why people had engine issue with the pulley, they tightened to 200lb-ft.
it very well could be..thats why i was asking cause it didnt sound right to me

1 - 15 of 15 Posts