Hyundai Genesis Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone have them on the front or rear of there 13s? If so can you guys post some pics?

·
GCMafia
3,442 Posts

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Not the factory one i would never drive around with that. Im refering to the kpr style tow hook

·
2012 3.8 Track ZF-6-SPD
2,925 Posts

·
GCMafia
3,442 Posts

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
No racecar. I dont like the factory one i wanted something to break up the black on the front and back

·
What the what?
3,225 Posts
Soooo... a tow hook will do that?

·
2012 3.8 Track ZF-6-SPD
2,925 Posts
Will the tow hook be on your car even when your not towing?

·
What the what?
3,225 Posts
Ooh ooh! I know I know! *raises hand*

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Wasent looking for a bunch of wise answers was just curious to see what how it looked

·
Premium Member
40,514 Posts
It's just my guess... but I'm guessing that it looks like a bumper with a tow hook sticking out of it. Thank you for posting your inquiry with Delphi Oracle... we value your business and strive to provide you with the wisest answers to even the dumbest questions :)

·
Premium Member
13,004 Posts
in the winter I drive around with my tow hooks in.. but I'm Canadian and get -20c and worse weather and trying to push on plastic clips when you're trying to get a tow and the wind is screaming in your face isn't fun. First winter I've had to do it though, got like 5ft of snow this year.

·
The 1st 2000GT
1,872 Posts
Eh, the tow hook(OEM) sticking out the back, i just leave it there for when i go to track days (982673957 threads...) It doesn't stick out much. I leave my front bumper one in the car though. I don't want to look like a tool!

·
2012 3.8 Track ZF-6-SPD
2,925 Posts
1 - 14 of 14 Posts