Hyundai Genesis Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
787 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does the following part # give me everything I need for one wheel?

Sensor Assy, Tire Pressure
52933-2M000

The picture here seems to describe that part as including everything in the boxed area:
Hyundaiparts4less.com Your #1 source for all things Hyundai

And how are hyundaiparts4less to deal with? Their return policy says electronic parts are un-returnable. I guess these sensors would fall under that policy (listed under electrical). I want to make sure I'm getting the right part before I get stuck with incomplete assemblies. :sad:

·
Registered
787 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
So apparently hyundaiparts4less just closed their doors. Nevermind that then...

Sensor Assy, Tire Pressure
52933-2M000

Just gets you what's shown below plus the plastic valve cap (not pictured.) So in one box, you get the sensor itself, the valve core (installed), and the plastic valve cap. You DO NOT get the washer or the nut. Has anyone else found anything different? List price on the washer is $10 and the nut is $6 each. Parts guy was surprised since in the parts catalog everything 'boxed' in the diagram usually comes as one part #.

You'd need these to complete the assembly.

Washer 52939-2M000 $10.26
Nut, Sensor 52934-1J000 $5.84

·
Registered
787 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

Parts catalog pic for reference. Supposedly part '1' is supposed to include everything. In reality it doesn't.

·
Registered
195 Posts
Good info...thanks. I'm curious about something. I've got new wheels coming from DTD, and they threw in a "TPMS rebuild kit" for when you move the existing sensors to a new wheel. I wonder if that kit will also work in place of those extra parts you need with new OEM units.

When I get the kit in I'll post a few pics for reference...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts