Hyundai Genesis Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
2013 3.8 Track
381 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was signing up for a track weekend at VIR the first weekend in March with CHIN trackways (awesome group, 3.5 hrs track time per day) and saw someone else has signed up driving a Genesis Coupe (2012 model, white)! It's great to see another Genesis driver taking the car to the track, here on the east coast it is very rare to see another one out there. If that's you and you read this please say hi, if anyone else can go that would be great!
Chin Track Days | The Leader in High Performance Driving Education

·
158 Posts
I'll likely be at an Old Dominion Track Attack event this year. Didn't have any time to do anything last year, but this year is looking better.

Base brakes seem to have limited options. I remember you not really liking Yellowstuff, so I'm looking around. Ferodo/Pagid don't see to carry anything for the base.

Has anyone seen feedback on the new DBA pad series? I've found one review and it was positive...

·
2013 3.8 Track
381 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I'll likely be at an Old Dominion Track Attack event this year. Didn't have any time to do anything last year, but this year is looking better.

Base brakes seem to have limited options. I remember you not really liking Yellowstuff, so I'm looking around. Ferodo/Pagid don't see to carry anything for the base.

Has anyone seen feedback on the new DBA pad series? I've found one review and it was positive...
These days I use yellow stuff for daily driving, and switch out pads for the track to Pagid RS29 rear and Ferodo DS1.11 front. They are endurance racing pads and work well, but are no good for daily driving. I switched to endurance pads only because I was going through pads way too quickly at the track, it was hurting the wallet. I use DBA rotors, they are great, but I have no experience with their pads.

You may want to consider EBC Bluestuff or perhaps Orangestuff. They are a step up from the Yellows. I’m not sure what fits or doesn’t for base brakes.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts