Hyundai Genesis Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been trying to find someone selling the track spoiler and no luck.. Can anyone help?

Andy

·
4th color - 4th wheels
8,829 Posts
Post in the South section. It will probably be easiest to search local and do a trunk swap with someone who doesn't want theirs or who bought a carbon fiber trunk

·
Registered
56 Posts
I don' t know if this will help you...but I got my track spoiler off of ebay for 160 all together including this shipping price. And it was 65 bucks to install. Look at my pic's and you can see my old lip and then the track the paint matches the car perfectly :) Hope this helps

·
Registered
56 Posts
But hey man go with which one you want they both look and great and are most likely the exact same :)

·
Registered
45 Posts
GG,
Thanks for your answers! I sent the PM about the same time I posted on the thread. They look the same. Seems like you got a decent rate on your install. Do you get any warranty on the install?

Regards,
Mike

·
Registered
56 Posts
Your welcome!! Yea they did hook me up on the install...but it was under the table so I am not sure if they would do that at your dealership...I mean ask first cause you never know. And no i did get a warranty for it :(

1 - 7 of 7 Posts