Hyundai Genesis Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Bought my Genesis used a month ago, and apparently the previous owner had some spoiler attached to it that he removed. He left these epoxied bolts in its place to seal the trunk, I’m guessing.

What would my options be to fix this? What spoilers would I be able to use to fill the holes again and actually look nice? Or would a replacement trunk of some sort be the best option here?

·
Registered
34 Posts
Look on cl for a used deck lid.if you know body work By all means fix her and get it painted .if your cannot weld or sand bondo to make it look good it’ll run you about 400-700 for paint with ur repairs but if someone repairs that for you they will charge your for all the wholes (x4) and the paint witch your looking at 600-1100$ best bet is to buy a used deck lid and if its the same color and looks close enough that you can live with it go for it if you buy a new deck lid and need it paint your in about 1000$ for paint and new deck lid.have you looked for a lip for the deck lid?amazon sells them painted to match for 200ish and all you would need to do is cover the wholes som water does not enter

1 - 2 of 2 Posts