Hyundai Genesis Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,934 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I searced and didnt see that anybody posted this but thought id let you guys know there is a tsb out for the alignment problem with the coupe pulling to the right. Some of you may have read my thread where i had the jacked up alignment and i just called the dealer and they told me they wouldnt charge me for it since there's a tsb out. :) So get your coupes in and fix that pull!

I apologize if this is a repost. Shame on me :eek:

·
War Eagle!
705 Posts
But if you're thinking of installing springs do it first so you get a free alignment! :D lol

·
Round 3
929 Posts
where do you guys find tsb's? I've looked and cant find any? I know I have some things to get fixed

·
Registered
1,812 Posts
But if you're thinking of installing springs do it first so you get a free alignment! :D lol
Exactly what I'm going to do, I've already had the car in three times for the car pulling to the right and I will be lowering it in a couple of months.

where do you guys find tsb's? I've looked and cant find any? I know I have some things to get fixed
+1 would be nice to have this TSB in writing from an official site.

·
Registered
1,686 Posts
10-SS-008-1 ALIGNMENT SPECIFICATIONS - 2011MY
is the one I see. Came out in 11/2010. It says all models, but also the title is 2011MY so dunno if 2010MY is included.

09-SS-009 ALIGNMENT SPECIFICATIONS - 2010 MY PASSENGER VEHICLES
is another one but does not have drift/pull testing in it.

These were on HMAService so I dunno if the are used in Canada also.

·
Registered
1,812 Posts
is the one I see. Came out in 11/2010. It says all models, but also the title is 2011MY so dunno if 2010MY is included.

09-SS-009 ALIGNMENT SPECIFICATIONS - 2010 MY PASSENGER VEHICLES
is another one but does not have drift/pull testing in it.

These were on HMAService so I dunno if the are used in Canada also.
Awesome thanks, atleast now I have some numbers to throw at the dealership. I'll give them a call and see what's up after I lower my car, I'm guessng canadian dealerships get the TSBs also but I would never trust them to be up to speed on all these.

·
Registered
328 Posts
We need the Canadian TSB for sure.. otherwise the dealership wouldn't take it seriously...

In addition if they only say its for 2011 models only... then they wouldn't touch our cars if its 2010... so that's another problem... if someone can provide the Canadian TSBs WITH 2010 model given as an option as well... it'll definitely be resolved...

·
Registered
1,934 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Sorry guys, i didnt know the tsb was only for american 2011s. Dealer had my info in the system since id already been there and told me there was a tsb out for the alignment.

·
I'd rather do it myself
18,790 Posts
Has the TSB is on the HMA service site. Basically tells them how to diagnose and cure the pulling problem. They get a check list to fill out and a procedure to follow for the drive .

Specs are the same as the 2010.

·
I'd rather do it myself
18,790 Posts
If you go to the HMA service site, look under Service Information> TSBs>Suspension System (116)

You can open it and email it to yourself.

It is a pdf file 14 pages long.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts