Hyundai Genesis Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
does anyone have the tsudo catback installed ? any reviews make the purchase or not ? thx

2013 2.0t r-spec mt

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
check out this review.. I would like to get that exhaust but the uneven flow would really bother me. You can notice it in the pics posted on the last page..

http://www.gencoupe.com/product-reviews/42785-tsudo-catback-downpipe-review.html

im sure the uneven flow is fixable i know a couple exhaust guys ill see if they have a fix for it the reviews on it are amazing though exactly what im looking for out of an exhaust the idle,driving and flat out volumes, aggressive when need be ! thank you sir

·
Premium Member
148 Posts
I have the Tsudo catback+downpipe exhaust. The holes on the first pipe have to be drilled out, they are too small for the bolts in the stock exhaust. Other than that it was a straight bolt on. Inside the car its BARELY louder than stock if its louder at all. Outside its much deeper and throaty at idle and low rpms but once again not really that much louder at WOT. I cant find the actual dyno sheet right now but if memory serves me i picked up somewhere in the neighborhood of 10+whp and 20+wtq with it. Ill see if i can find the sheet and ill post it up.

·
Registered
364 Posts
I have the Tsudo catback+downpipe exhaust. The holes on the first pipe have to be drilled out, they are too small for the bolts in the stock exhaust. Other than that it was a straight bolt on. Inside the car its BARELY louder than stock if its louder at all. Outside its much deeper and throaty at idle and low rpms but once again not really that much louder at WOT. I cant find the actual dyno sheet right now but if memory serves me i picked up somewhere in the neighborhood of 10+whp and 20+wtq with it. Ill see if i can find the sheet and ill post it up.
Any vids ??? Might help out others too :)))

·
Registered
249 Posts
Please post vids. I was thinking about buying this before

·
Premium Member
148 Posts
Sorry guys with it being easter weekend we are having a huge get together over at my house Ive been really busy getting everything ready all weekend. Ill do my best to get some vids and upload them this afternoon. But if i cant ill do it tomorrow for sure.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Sorry guys with it being easter weekend we are having a huge get together over at my house Ive been really busy getting everything ready all weekend. Ill do my best to get some vids and upload them this afternoon. But if i cant ill do it tomorrow for sure.
thanks for the great feed back ill be waiting on those vids to place the order for the tsudo exhaust hopefully by next week as the weather is getting relly nice out here

·
Premium Member
148 Posts
I didnt want you guys to think im leaving you hanging. Ive got most of the videos together but im still editing them. Hopefully ill have them rendered and uploaded by tomorrow.

·
Desert Rat
1,246 Posts
I am very curious as well. I have the Tsudo header and mid pipes on my Subaru and I have had nothing but good luck with them. Hopefully it will be the same with the Gen Coupe.

·
Premium Member
148 Posts

Here it is. I had more footage of some driveby's and drive aways, but i forgot to take my phone out of the case so you couldnt really hear much of anything. I got a close up of how the pipes stick out of the bumper. I hope this helps some of you. Let me know if there yall have any other questions.

·
BOOOOOOST!
323 Posts
I have the Tsudo dp and cat back and an running completely catless...it sounds very nice and is hands down worth it.paid a local exhaust pro 40 bucks to straighten my exhaust tips and weld an o2 bung in the dp for my wideband. I love it and the quality is surprisingly great...Would post a video but there is so much bass in it that it distorts the Mic on my phone.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

1 - 14 of 14 Posts