Hyundai Genesis Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, I live in Crestview Florida and I am looking for a reputable tuner that I wont have to drive 6 hours to get to (I have a 2012 coupe 2.0t). There are three shops near me, but I am not sure if they are reputable gen coupe tuners. They are Adams Automotive in Crestview (review says they are good with hondas), Emerald Coast Motorsport in Fort Walton, and Driven Performance in Pensacola. If anyone can recommend which of these would be good for tuning our cars or if there is a reputable tuner that is only around 2 hours away I would really appreciate it. :grin:

·
Registered
673 Posts
Do some research but there's only really 2 well known tuners, SFR and BTR. The chances of you finding anyone local to tune is going to be slim to none.

There's a guy local to me that can tune them, he did my tune and I'm pretty happy with it minus a few small things that need to be addressed whenever I get some free time.

·
Registered
204 Posts
I know your looking for a tuner close by, but since you mentioned your in Florida you can go with PRW they offer Ecu upgrades as well and there very well known and reputable. After doing some research and speaking to the owner himself I felt super comfortable and I decided to go with there tune which im planning on doing in August.

·
Registered
325 Posts
If you want a local tuner you'll have to switch to a Haltech ECU. Once you do that you'll find lots of great tuners who can work with you.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts