Hyundai Genesis Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2011 2.0t r-spec and am very curious about where I can get it custom tuned at. The only place I have found is alpha speed in Texas and I was hoping for somewhere a little closer. I live in northern Oklahoma. Also if there isn’t anyone closer, is alpha speed a reliable trustworthy retailer?

·
Registered
451 Posts
Like most Tuners their reviews are mixed like all tuners you will get just as many horror stories as good stories from them. Tuning is always a risk but yes there are a lot of good reviews on them. Lets put it this way....BTR used to be labeled as one of the best tuning options right along with SFR now BTR sells Alpha speed tunes on their website so ya they are good. As far as I know Alphaspeed was based out of puerto rico so the alpha speed places in the U.S. are just dealers of their tunes. Search the forum for alphaspeed tune reviews and make your best judgment call.

Reactions: Jacobee

·
Registered
6 Posts
I sent my my sfr ecu in to get popcorn removed. I received a completely different ecu that was defective and the car won't start, when it does it won't idle and then shuts off. Don't deal with sfr

1 - 3 of 3 Posts