So I tried posting this in the build section, but after a week and a half it appears I was either denied or no mods saw my request. So I'll post it here! In the next few weeks, my turbo kit will arrive from TurboKits.com, and I will be documenting the install/build here, for anyone who is curious or is toying around with going FI. As she sits now, the car is a 2016 3.8 Ultimate with around 14,250 miles, essentially stock. I have done a bunch of cosmetic mods, including 20% tints, tinted tail lights/side mirror lights/spoiler light/and fog lights, powder-coated factory 19" rims gloss black, all LED interior/exterior lights, 6500K HIDs, LED switchback front turn signals, custom painted headlights in black and Empire State Grey, DD tail-as-turn rear turn signals, de-badged/black wing badges/carbon fiber Genesis wheel caps, offset front license plate mount, and painted front chrome trim (black). Performance-wise, at the moment I have an Injen SRI, a Borla cat-back exhaust, Hankook V12 Evo summer tires/Michelin X-Ice snow tires, EBC red stuff brake pads (installed yesterday!), and a Sprint Booster V3. I also trimmed my IAT sensor's plastic (a la titan2782's 3.8 upgrade thread, lots of good info there!). The turbo kit itself should be arriving in 1-2 weeks, and then install will commence! I've been doing tons of research, and have a lot of plans for this car if all goes well! In the meantime, I'm doing a bunch of small projects to tide me over until the kit arrives - I have a set of test pipes going onto the car, I plan on installing my Torque Solutions throttle body spacer, I have an engine leash en-route, I'll be heat wrapping my intake manifold, and I plan on fixing the ground issues on the battery's return to chassis. My guest bedroom is literally overflowing with parts right now, so I have to get cracking or my lady will kill me lol. For now, I plan on using the factory exhaust manifold - I might get headers in the future, as well as an oil cooler/meth injection (I don't really track the car, so I'll be monitoring the engine's metrics to determine if they are necessary.) I'm going with Tanabe VLS gauges (AFR, boost, oil temp) and a GFB Gforce III electronic boost controller, as well as a custom triple A pillar gauge pod by JCSpods. I also have a dual oil catch-can setup being built by Saikou Michi, so if it gets here in time that's going in too, otherwise that's another install day lol. I look forward to seeing how this motor performs under FI. For now I'll be running at a relatively conservative 6-7 psi; if things go as I hope a built engine/increased boost/etc. may follow! I've learned a ton here and in general during my research, so if anyone has any questions I'll be more than happy to give my 2 cents! I'm sure I'll have some of my own for you! For now, here's some pictures of the car as she sits now.