1 - 20 of 900 Posts

·
Vendor
6,110 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Genesis 2.0T Front Mount Intercooler Kit

The Images:

The Product:
The Intercooler core is a Bar & Plate Style, with dimension 24 inch wide x 10 inch tall x 3.5 depth with a 2.5 inch inlet and outlet. The general size of the car is usually good for 650 to 700 hp on cars we have built in the past. It also feature out specific fin density ratio in which we have used throughout the years. We are pretty happy with the results we are seeing. Also includes a new power steering cooler and a heavy-duty bumper beam in case you decide to get acquainted with another vehicle at some time. The current pictures features the pipe routing that allows you to reuse your factory air box and bypass valve. If you want a blow off valve we will have options for you too (BOV-H-RFL, Tial, Greddy, HKS) which will be additional. If that doesn't take care of the majority of your needs, you can weld your own adapter onto the base FMIC pipe.

The Price:
MSRP: $999 $820 Shipped this week only! Ends 8/27/10

Place to Order: ONLINE or Call 301-977-4727. Direct Only!

Thanks,

[email protected]om

·
Registered
46 Posts
If i already have an hks bov and elbow installed will that work with this? sorry new to the turbo world so im not sure how far the piping comes up from the fmic.

·
Vendor
6,110 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
If i already have an hks bov and elbow installed will that work with this? sorry new to the turbo world so im not sure how far the piping comes up from the fmic.
We have a kit with an HKS valve mount on the pipe.

·
Registered
522 Posts
mine should be shipping out today. This is really a great deal on an awesome intercooler. Hey Jermaine, how crucial is it to get my car reflashed (poweraxel) when adding this intercooler? Is my motor gonna detonate?

1 - 20 of 900 Posts