Hyundai Genesis Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Palm tree Pilot
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So first i have to say ridiculous kudos/points to Jermaine @ TurboXS for getting this exhaust LITERALLY 1 and a half days later to me. Fastest shipping i've ever gotten on anything! Second, This exhaust is just plain smooth.

Comparison Old mufflers to new:

Installation was absolute cake, I was honestly surprised how easy it was. TurboXS sent everything you need for this catback minus the tools and someone to put it on :rofl:

3 boxes which include: Axle back mufflers, 1 Center section piece, and 1 cat attachment piece. 3 gaskets, 6 bolts, 3 lock washers, and 3 nuts. AKA all the hardware you'll need.

note: I didn't end up using 2 of each of the hardware b/c I still have my factory secondary cat in place. These are provided for the Stealthback Downpipe I would assume since they will replace the back 2 studs built into the cat.

After having it installed i checked for fitment, exhaust leaks blah blah blah. and its awesome. I started it up from the bay just to hear it and let me do my best to explain...

Analogy time: It was like having scarlett johansson bring you breakfast in bed, while having eva longoria is in bed with you only to realize you're Genesis is recieving a body wax by adriana lima.

hopefully that worked out well for everyone i figured i covered all the hair preferences at least. So heres how it looks:

Before:

After:

Overall: S++ (or A++ american grades)

-Osaka Express-

Video Link:

Drive by videos to come this afternoon:

·
Registered
466 Posts
Nice sounds good now all you need is their stealthback and it'll be a beast lol nice video and pics meng

·
Palm tree Pilot
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks man! i'll be getting it soon enough :D

·
Former GenesisCoupe Owner
856 Posts
Osaka this is hot south beach brazailian latina sexy!! :)

·
Registered
668 Posts
Basic hand tools should be all you'd need.

Just ordered this exhaust through Jermaine, great guy to deal with!

·
Registered
784 Posts
at highway speeds there is a lot of drone if you go the full turboback route, street cruising there is no drone.

·
Registered
133 Posts
Just ordered this monday (with racepipe and bov), should be here tomorrow (minus the racepipe since it's on back order) I haven't modded a car since my old eagle talon tsi days, and I cannot wait!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts