6,110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Genesis Coupe 2.0T Cold Side Pipe Kit with Bov Mount​

Part No
. - GEN-BOV-TXS, GEN-BOV-HKS, GEN-BOV-GREDDY, GEN-BOV-TIAL
Price - $119 / Buy Now!
Availability - Right Now! :D

Release Info:

TurboXS is proud to release our Cold Side Pipe Kit with Blow Off Valve mount. You can have your choice of the following valves (TurboXS, HKS, Greddy or Tial). These kits mount the blow off valve on the throttle body nicely. Stainless steel T bolt clamps and multi ply silcone used to keep a leak free installation. Including a cnc mahcine flange surfaces for the Blow Off Valve and your stock MAP sensor. Nothing but best quality here! The Cold Side Pipe kit is compatible with our front mount intercooler & can also be used with the stock intercooler kit.

Kit Includes:

2 Silicone Couplers

4 T bolt Clamps

2 Pipes

1 Flange mount of your choice

*Blow Off Valve Sold Separately!*

:point:

[email protected]
Please wait!
301-977-4727

·
Registered
551 Posts
very nice i may have to switch to a RFL, what would be the pricing on the RFL and the piping?

·
Registered
36 Posts
Nice looking kit.

·
Registered
551 Posts
I have the Cold side pipe for the HKS that i got with my FMIC kit, the quality is great just like everything that I have seen come out of turboxs! Now i just need to install my parts and call it a day!

·
Joe-Shmoe
2,275 Posts
Why only cold side? It would be awsome to offer both side at a price beating HKS. Some dyno results seem to point that there is interesting gains and probably drivability to be made replacing those stupid knitted pipes that swell and shrink under boost and vacum.

·
Vendor
6,110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Why only cold side? It would be awsome to offer both side at a price beating HKS. Some dyno results seem to point that there is interesting gains and probably drivability to be made replacing those stupid knitted pipes that swell and shrink under boost and vacum.
Maybe you will see a complete pipe upgrade kit in the future, although it is polishing a turd. This is specifically a blow of valve mount kit for the common valves that also can be used with our Front Mount Kit. Which take care of all of the issues you speak up above.

·
Premium Member
398 Posts
1 - 14 of 14 Posts