Hyundai Genesis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
339 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,
I just got the catback to my door and was really looking foward the first item from TurboXS. First of all I'd like to thank Jermaine for his patience with me and his customer service is A++. I ordered it on Monday received it today, I was very surprised it shipped that fast because I live in Gatineau Quebec Canada, usually things takes a lifetime to get here from the states :p. But now lets get down to business and let the pictures do the talking. (videos to follow)

It came in 3 packages, which every single one of them was bubble wrapped and to my eyes a sh*tload of Styrofoam was used.:bigthumbup:

As you can see these welds are professionally done as expected from TurboXS. Also the flanges are thick and you can feel that this is quality.

Some more boxes with parts :p

Every exhaust was wrapped seperetly to ensure that they don't touch and it gets to the customer perfectly as you can see in the picture below.

For the tips they are 4.3 inches just to give you guys an idea of how big they are

Coke 2L bottle fits perfectly in it loll :p

And just a couple of misc pics.

To finish off this piece of engineering is absolutely flawless. welds are 5/5 looks are amazing, mirror polished and It fits exactly what I was looking for.

Videos are to come and I cant wait to put it on my car !! :D

P.S : my english isn't my first language therefor they might be major errors :p

·
Registered
466 Posts
Nice that looks sick lets get this on and hear the drivebys. I want this setup but gotta sell my exhaust first. Awesome welds flawless

·
Registered
339 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
More pics and videos to come stay tuned! Was supposed to do it today unfortunately it has to be pushed till tmrw.

·
3.5L TT but wrong body
12,003 Posts
This is the only exhaust that has tempted me to move away from a single.

More pics and videos to come stay tuned! Was supposed to do it today unfortunately it has to be pushed till tmrw.
Fail ;)

·
Registered
339 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Alright so the exhaust is on, installed it yesterday with my brother. Unfortunately, I dont have any pics during the process but every fit PERFECTLY except for 1 part...The Y pipe that had to bolt to the cat the holes we're off a bit...therefor I had to use a hammer to snuggle it in correctly. Other then that everything went realllly smooth and the fitment is SPOT ON 5/5 for fitment both tips we're aligned perfectly. I have a couple of pictures to show what I am talking about.

Right Tip

Left Tip

Videos will be up shortly took some but wasn't good enough quality and was not up to par with this product. But the sound of this is perfect to me...I wanted something somewhat loud WOT but under idle and just cruising to be just a bit more then stock and it is exactly what I was looking for. Stay tuned ;)!

·
3.5L TT but wrong body
12,003 Posts
Looks awesome man!!

·
Registered
339 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I swear i've had the worst luck in my life this past week. Here in gatineau/ottawa we have the most wonderful streets and I hit a huge pothole and it literally sliced my rear left tire :( And running with the spare is not an option. If 255's got embarrassed in front of the pothole cant imagine some spare tire do it. Videos will have to be postponed just a bit unfortunately. :(

·
Jack of All Trades
839 Posts
THAT IS DIRRRRRTAAAYY!!!....damn bro i was waiting for someone to post this! i want it soo bad!!!
how much was all in total to get to canada?
Cuz i live in Toronto.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Bought this same kit. Thanks to jermaine I got a hell of a deal. Just curious to see if you are getting a rattling front your exhaust. I can't figure out if it's from the holding brackets or what, but when my car idles you can hear it rattle and then it will go away. Open to any suggestions. Thanks.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts