Hyundai Genesis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 77 Posts

·
MyGen1
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I bought a pair of led underglows from online and they look awesome they are rainbow colored and i have 23 diffrent modes and also its sound activated! ill post pics later

·
Meet Organizer
1,399 Posts
omg...rice. For your sake, don't post pics, remove this post, and hope no one else sees this.

Hope you have your flamesuit on!

·
Registered
5,364 Posts
omg...rice. For your sake, don't post pics, remove this post, and hope no one else sees this.

Hope you have your flamesuit on!
To late....

·
Sex Machine
1,514 Posts
Nooooooooooo! and Noooooooooooo!

These are not awesome nor will it look good.... Honestly Fast and The Furious called, they said 2001 came and went.

·
Registered
745 Posts
I love underglow :) I think its sad everyone is some scared of a little rice! It wont hurtcha. Non car people all love it, but people who've seen way too much of it just gang up on the internet and attack!!! lol

·
Work in Progress
6,496 Posts
I agree with Chris . . .a little underglow never hurt anybody

·
Banned
7,214 Posts
Not gonna lie I love underglow... one day when my car runs again I'm putting some on...

·
Registered
5,364 Posts
Not gonna lie I love underglow... one day when my car runs again I'm putting some on...
Well, of couse you do, they fit with the vertical doors perfectly..:D

·
Car newb
2,239 Posts
My car will have a little bit of rice. Putting red LED strips in the foot wells. Gives the interior a nice ambient lighting. My tC came stock with blue ones which gave me the idea.

·
Moderatar
421 Posts

·
2.0T Track
568 Posts
i guess i will two face this one

underglow was pretty cool a decade ago, but now its too played out. you will end up in the rice thread for sure, its considered pretty tacky now

i still want to see pics just for curiosity sake?, but then can you take the underglow off your car permanently and all will be forgiven :fleshbox: :p

·
THE GenCoupe Bruce
626 Posts
At the end of the day...its his car. if you dont like, dont do it. He can paint it with rainbows and unicorns if he wants...
Truthfully, it can look just fine, but it has to be the last thing you do to a car. Its kinda like the star in the christmas tree. AND MAKE SURE YOU CANNOT SEE THE BULBS!!! ITLL LOOK HIDIOUS. ONLY THE GLOW!

1 - 20 of 77 Posts