Hyundai Genesis Forum banner
1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Vendor
2,116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys!!

The UNIQ PERFORMANCE Genesis Coupe Front Lower Tie Bar increases braking and cornering performance by connecting the bottom end of the two front strut towers. While the Front Strut Bar stabilizes the top end of the strut towers, this bar stabilizes the bottom end. By keeping the strut towers in place, the suspension's performance is maximized rather than transferring the force to the chassis - improving handling and braking control.

The UNIQ PERFORMANCE Genesis Coupe Front 4-Point Brace connects both sides of the frame directly under the transmission. This piece is extremely effective at stabilizing the front end during acceleration or braking - keeping the front wheels firmly planted on the ground.

The UNIQ PERFORMANCE Genesis Coupe Mid-Chassis 4-Point Brace is a key component to increasing handling and stability. The mid section of the vehicle is the most susceptible to warping during hard turns, which can jeopardize handling and rear wheel traction. This piece eliminates twisting by connecting to the inner and outer points of the frame.

The UNIQ PERFORMANCE Genesis Coupe Rear Lower Tie Bar is a simple piece with great functionality. This bar ties the rear end of the frame to eliminate flexing and sloppy turns

Fits all models including the 2013, but the 4 point bar in the second picture DOES NOT properly fit on the 2013 8 speed automatic!!

The price is $599 Shipped and we currently have red and blue in stock!!

PAYMENT IS SENT THROUGH PAYPAL AT [email protected]YMPATICO.CA IN CANADIAN FUNDS ONLY PLEASE!!!

A 4% CREDIT CARD SERVICE CHARGE WILL ALSO APPLY TO THE TOTAL

If you're interested in also picking up the UNIQ PERFORMANCE front strut bar it will be an additional $100!

Pictures

·
Sleeper!
848 Posts
Any photo's of the blue underbrace kit? Thanks

·
Parts Pro & Lic Mechanic
1,297 Posts
Does this kit bolt in using existing bolts or holes in the chassis?, or do you have to drill holes?

Does it come with all necessary hardware?, or do you need to supply your own?

I have 2013 2.0T R-spec, I am interesting in getting a red set

Duro

·
Vendor
2,116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Does this kit bolt in using existing bolts or holes in the chassis?, or do you have to drill holes?

Does it come with all necessary hardware?, or do you need to supply your own?

I have 2013 2.0T R-spec, I am interesting in getting a red set

Duro
It mounts to existing points with existing hardware. :)

1 - 20 of 43 Posts