Hyundai Genesis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 532 Posts

·
Khiar
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This thread is dedicated to your custom/unique shift knobs on your GenCoupe AND/OR shift knobs you've seen that you like or thinking about getting.

Not mine, but thinking about it.

·
거침없는 크럿&
376 Posts
i guess for people who haven't seen or flamed me for it yet.

bring on the hate!

·
Banned
1,705 Posts
wtf is that the navi we can get here?? and why your upper display is actually showing throttle?? holy crap i want that!

·
To the Batmobile!
1,621 Posts

I thought about this one but too shiny....

·
Premium Member
76,154 Posts
that's the oem Hyundai navi the us version is nearly identical

wtf is that the navi we can get here?? and why your upper display is actually showing throttle?? holy crap i want that!

·
Registered
284 Posts
Ok, the one with the flowers in it is a joke, right? It looks like a sex toy. Does it take batteries?

·
Premium Member
76,154 Posts
actually no they are very popular in japan in the drifting scene. It looks like they are in Korea be cause analog is I. Korea.

Ok, the one with the flowers in it is a joke, right? It looks like a sex toy. Does it take batteries?

·
To the Batmobile!
1,621 Posts
It's an Asian thing ;D

·
Registered
284 Posts
Those crazy japanese... what will they think of next? :p It's really just a piece of molded acrylic with little things inside of it. It's not a bad idea, I guess. You could put anything in there. You could even have LED's set underneath it so the whole thing lights up. But the flowers, come on... seriously? :confused:

·
Premium Member
11,247 Posts
Someone should put a real sex toy in one of them. Now that would be a showcase shifter.

I've never had an aftermarket knob that I was satisfied with. We'll see if I can find one I like if I end up with a Coupe.

·
Registered
93 Posts
Does anyone know what thread the auto shifter is?

·
It is not red. Not red..
5,706 Posts

·
Registered
284 Posts
Is that what I said? Oh well, that's what I should have said. :point:

1 - 20 of 532 Posts