Hyundai Genesis Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, I tried searching first but couldn't really get a clear answer.
I already have a BOV and I was looking into upgrading my intercooler. All of the intercooler kits come with piping, but none of this piping will support the pressure sensor and the BOV on the cold side. (Unless I didn't search hard enough.) Is there an alternate place where I could install the BOV, or is there a piping kit available that has holes for the pressure sensor and the BOV. I am somewhat new so I do apologize if I inadvertently asked a dumb question

Thanks in advance!

·
Registered
16 Posts
What bov do u have? Some manufacturers have the option to add a flange for the bov. I remember when I bought my treadstone ic it had the option to add an hks bov or tial bov which was perfect for me since I had an hks bov.

Sent from my SM-G925T using Tapatalk

·
Registered
204 Posts
Hey guys, I tried searching first but couldn't really get a clear answer.
I already have a BOV and I was looking into upgrading my intercooler. All of the intercooler kits come with piping, but none of this piping will support the pressure sensor and the BOV on the cold side. (Unless I didn't search hard enough.) Is there an alternate place where I could install the BOV, or is there a piping kit available that has holes for the pressure sensor and the BOV. I am somewhat new so I do apologize if I inadvertently asked a dumb question

Thanks in advance!
All the intercooler kits with piping have the Maf sensor plug "What you refer to as a pressure sensor", and a blow off valve flange on the cold side.
I have yet to see a Fmic kit that has a blowoff valve flange on the hot side pipe.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts