Hyundai Genesis Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I looking at used cars. I found a used 2013 Hyundai Genesis Coupe 3.8 Track Automatic at a local dealership. The dealer gave me the carfax on it and it is clean as a whistle. My problem is Kelly Blue Book and kbb.com does not have information on Used 2013 Hyundai Genesis' yet. The mileage is 17,500 and when i looked at it Excellent condition (thoroughly inspected). I'm looking for help in finding other sites that may be able to estimate its value or if anyone has any true knowledge on what it may be worth. Yes i have thoroughly searched on Google and have not been able to find anything useful as of yet. Even most other dealers across the country don't have any listed yet. Any help would be awesome!

·
Registered
26 Posts
www.CarGurus.com
They have a really helpful price rating feature that incorporates the vehicles history, Gencoups are pretty sparse in my neck of the woods though. On the other hand you could have one shipped if you found a really smoking deal somewhere. I had a Harley Davidson edition F250 shipped from FL to MN once for under a grand, even had it inspected by a local service that provided a super detailed photo inspection for less than two hundred bucks... food for thought.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Bought my 2.0T using CarGurus and Cars.com (which encourages people to include a carfax report), pretty chill experience, try those.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts