Hyundai Genesis Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Fk it, I'm on one..
619 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone. I just pulled the trigger on the ARK Tru Dual, and I am wanting to sell my Magnaflow catback system.

The Magnaflow system is for the 3.8. It was on my car from last April to 2 days ago, and I put less than 10,000 miles on the system. The Magnaflow sounds great! But I was looking for a louder, deeper tone. It is very nice for daily driving. Not too loud, but definitely not quiet. The finish on the exhaust looks a bit rough, just from normal wear and tear though. No damage that I noticed when swapping it out for the new one.

I am at work right now. I will post pictures of the system when I get home today. I just wanted to throw this up to see if anyone was interested right off the bat.

I would like to get $500 for this exhaust (You pay shipping costs.) Please don't low ball me- This is a great price. PM me your zip code and I will get some figures together for how much shipping is going to cost.

I would also be down for meeting halfway if you live close to me. I live near the Columbus, Ohio area, and would be willing to meet you anywhere in the state. I have weekends off, so I could meet you then.

Like I said, I will have pictures posted of the exhaust taken off the car later today.

My paypal is [email protected]

Thanks for looking! :D

-Nicole

·
Premium Member
89 Posts
Congrats on the new exhaust that Ark system is very nice. I'll take it off your hands I am up in Canada though my address 12228 93 St, Edmonton, Alberta and postal code is T5G 1G1. If you have a chance to PM me the total cost and I'll shoot you the money today.

·
Fk it, I'm on one..
619 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Congrats on the new exhaust that Ark system is very nice. I'll take it off your hands I am up in Canada though my address 12228 93 St, Edmonton, Alberta and postal code is T5G 1G1. If you have a chance to PM me the total cost and I'll shoot you the money today.

Awesome!!!! PM Sent...Will have a shipping quote to you this afternoon :)

·
Registered
635 Posts
Tempting...how small of a box can it be put into?

·
Fk it, I'm on one..
619 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Pics

And there you have it :D

·
Fk it, I'm on one..
619 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Sale pending ;)

·
Fk it, I'm on one..
619 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Tempting...how small of a box can it be put into?
Smallest would be something like a 54x24x5 or whatever size box would fit those dimensions...

I'm going to end up shipping it in two separate pieces...Going to make it easier/cheaper I think.

·
I drive a V6
4,978 Posts
most of that filth will come off with some polish...you could have that looking like new easily.

·
Fk it, I'm on one..
619 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
most of that filth will come off with some polish...you could have that looking like new easily.
Yeah, just a little elbow grease will do wonders!

·
Fk it, I'm on one..
619 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
This exhaust is SOLD!!!

Feel free to lock this thread, mods ;)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.