Hyundai Genesis Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)

Finally had time to spend taking these off. got them for $1300 from SFR about 10 months ago. They were great! but headers are kinda useless on a turbo car. So i really need to unload them. The last time i listed i asked for $700 and said another $100 for the down pipes. I have verified these work with the stock pipes. Honestly i wouldn't be suprised if you maintained midrange tq and hp using the stocks if you have a good exhaust. So yeah these are for sale again. i know a few guys had interest before but wanted to see them off the car. and per the f/s rules i didn't have a picture with my screen name to prove i had the part i was selling. i reserve the right to sell local instead of shipping if a good offer is made. i recommend professional installation or using a lift as there are a few frustrating manifold bolts that suck trying to get to without a good assortment of tools (sockets, universal joints, extentions, gear wrenches). if you want to install yourself be aware that removal and installation require completely different angles and combinations of tools. headers will also come with spacers for the 2nd O2 sensors. and i'll polish them up a bit too. but the blued hue they have now is beautiful in person.

if you would like to buy these and you plan on going to the dragon in april let me know. i'm not going but i think i can get these to you since i have a few friends going.

$500 off retail price and still cheaper than ARK. Slider sold a set of ARK for $800 if i remember correctly. so for $800 you can have the THE KDM headers. i'm one of two ppl that i know on this site with these headers.

·
Vroom Vroom...
1,088 Posts
You've got a PM

1 - 4 of 4 Posts