Hyundai Genesis Forum banner
1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
AJ
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
heyy guys i got my GC around november and i've been trying to find meets in the NOVA area but the last one i found was in 09 at george mason.

are there any upcoming meets? if not lets try to plan one soon.
let me know what you guys think?

·
AJ
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yeah I know once the weather improves ... I'm just wanna start planning it from now. I want it to be a big meet

·
Sold! Bought a WRX.
1,501 Posts
Beating a dead horse here, but yeah http://www.GenCoupe.com/north-east/42848-nova-roll-call.html has kind of turned into the meet planning thread. I hang out with a few of the guys on here pretty regularly and I organize meets somewhat regularly. I'm hosting a UFC Fight Night at my house on Feb 5th (more info on the last couple pages of the Nova roll call thread).

A couple of us autocross together in the summers too, if you're interested in that kind of thing.

Head over to the roll call thread and post an introduction about yourself, and we'll be sure to include you in our next get together.

·
College Student :(
1,503 Posts
Stuff will pick up in the summer. I go to mason too so let me know if you wanna meet up and chat sometime.

·
AJ
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I live 15 mins from mason. I'm not a student there but I always visit friends there and stuff. Whenever your free this semester let me know :)

·
「まんがをえ&#
2,483 Posts
UFC night at HEF's HOUSE THIS SATURDAY! WOOOoooooohooooooo!

·
「まんがをえ&#
2,483 Posts
oh nm lol
oh... that means that i have no work next weekend so i won't be tired! and i can drink more! ok joe time to hitch me a ride lol. But sadly... this weekend my friends are heading down to UVA for 2 days to parteh and i have to stay and work... damn it :(, and heard there will be "hot girls" there too... being single life is tough (/sarcasm)

·
「まんがをえ&#
2,483 Posts
i will actually drink a lil. already went out last night and got drunk while at work today... which was not fun at all.... and stupid. So for now I'm sick of alcohol lol.

·
「まんがをえ&#
2,483 Posts
i think there's one, not coming across my mind right now.

1 - 20 of 43 Posts